Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?

Discus and support Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought a TV mount and installed It wired it up but then realised the dhmi was forced against TV its all good now but every time I exit a game that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoScBlackHammer, Dec 13, 2022.

  1. Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?


    I brought a TV mount and installed It wired it up but then realised the dhmi was forced against TV its all good now but every time I exit a game that uses hdr10 my screen goes green.

    :)
     
    HoScBlackHammer, Dec 13, 2022
    #1
  2. HoScBlackHammer Win User

    Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?

    I was told that the hdmi doesn't damage the console in any way. if it was faulty with the cable being worn or bent
  3. John_04_87 Win User

    Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?

    No it won't damage your Xbox and the HDMI cable is not easy to damage.

    Green screen is just a glitch.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?

    It's possible, but feels more like you're seeing a TV that's slow at switching modes
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    New xbox series x won't work with hdmi cable it came with

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your Xbox Series X to work with the HDMI cable it came with.

    Make sure the HDMI cable is securely plugged into the correct HDMI port on your TV and your Xbox Series X.

    Try a different HDMI port on your TV to see if that fixes the problem.

    Check for any visible damage to the HDMI cable, such as frayed wires or bent connectors. If you find any damage, try using a different HDMI cable.

    Power cycle your TV and your Xbox Series X. To do this, turn off both devices, unplug them from the wall, and wait a few minutes before plugging them back in and turning them on again.

    Check for any updates for your TV or Xbox Series X and install them if necessary.
  6. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

    Xbox won't connect to TV with hdmi

    Well a few things. Don't move the console when there is a disc in the tray and spinning or has the potential to start spinning at any time, the S series, aka Slims, this is guaranteed to mess your disc up. Secondly it sounds more to due with a damaged HDMI
    cable than it does the console itself. While dropping the console is not healthy for it, obviously. But from the description of plugging in the Turtle Beach mic you more than likely had the console plugged in at time of dropping it and it more than likely
    damaged either a connection mid cable from the stress and weight of the console or more likely one end of the cable was damaged. I would try another HDMI cable if you have one. Otherwise you won't know if it's the TV input port, the Xbox output port, both
    or just the cable. So try the console on another tv with that cable, try a new cable if it still doesn't work. Try in order of cheapness.
Thema:

Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way?

Loading...
  1. Does a faulty HDMI cable put stress or damage the xbox series x in any way? - Similar Threads - Does faulty HDMI

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  9. Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?: Faulty Xbox return without controller still in warranty 14ddf0ef-c7b0-4a19-93c3-9a1002e8900f
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...