Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?

Discus and support Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! So 3 months have passed since it was broken and still no fix... Is it broken for everyone or only for some users? submitted by /u/XboxSuperFanX... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxSuperFanX, Jun 26, 2020.

  1. Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?


    Hi! So 3 months have passed since it was broken and still no fix... Is it broken for everyone or only for some users?

    submitted by /u/XboxSuperFanX
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/XboxSuperFanX, Jun 26, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. smileskybird Win User

    4K Passthrough?

    I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

    If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

    1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

    2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

    3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

    .... right?
  3. yakozaki Win User

    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

    Any time soon can we expect update with fix for 4K capture?

    At this moment our only option is to capture 1080p 30fps and it is
    really bad for gaming in modern days, 4K 60fps is just standard for gaming now days. I see on my channel significant drop in traffic when I upload 1080p 30fps.

    I bought Xbox one X just because of 4K capture feature and
    nowexperience this issue with no
    solutions for days.
  4. Yazhol Win User

    4K Passthrough?

    I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

    If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

    1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

    2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

    3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

    .... right?
    Wrong... He's specifically asking if it will pass 4k from another device hooked up to the "IN" HDMI port.

    HDMI 2.0 output, HDMI 1.4 input. It will not ever pass 4k.
  5. whatsAmada Win User

    The Next XBOX

    Maybe 4k 60fps and lighter Xbox, because that Xbox One X is heavy.
  6. olLMNTRXlo Win User

    Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor

    Xbox one X only supports 4k 60fps as my understanding and not in

    every game
Thema:

Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X?

Loading...
  1. Does 4k 60fps capture even work on Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - Does 60fps capture

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]