Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?

Discus and support Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the subject says, Does the 48hrs Gold membership codes offers the full membership or some features? I want to buy a game from the deal of the week... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaderExtreme200, May 6, 2014.

  1. Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?


    As the subject says, Does the 48hrs Gold membership codes offers the full membership or some features?

    I want to buy a game from the deal of the week but I only have a 48hrs Gold membership... so, can i buy it with my 48hrs code or do i need to buy a membership???

    Thanks...

    :)
     
    VaderExtreme200, May 6, 2014
    #1
  2. Poofius
    Poofius Guest
    Really a full trial? And, really a "Gold" weekend?

    This is the first I have heard about a 48 hour code not being full gold membership. If you want to play the beta you should just make a brand new account cause they give you 30 days of full gold membership for free. Unless they changed that too.
     
    Poofius, May 6, 2014
    #2
  3. Can't recover gamertag

    Thats exactly what it was like.

    I think a 48 hour code is different from a regular gold membership card. It doesn't really give you a gold membership. It only gives you 48 hours of online play time.
     
    King Catheter, May 6, 2014
    #3
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

    Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?

    No you need a full gold membership to get any free with gold games sorry.
     
    davemcfly85, May 6, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Same goes for Deal of the week offers.
     
    onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?

    Same goes for Deal of the week offers.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

    Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?

    No you need a full gold membership to get any free with gold games sorry.
  8. Known as Rotten Win User

    Redeeming code !

    With the trial memberships (48 hrs etc) the gold band doesn't show but you still have all gold privileges. If your not having issues with playing online or downloading something I wouldn't worry.
  9. Poofius Win User

    Really a full trial? And, really a "Gold" weekend?

    This is the first I have heard about a 48 hour code not being full gold membership. If you want to play the beta you should just make a brand new account cause they give you 30 days of full gold membership for free. Unless they changed that too.
  10. King Catheter Win User

    Can't recover gamertag

    Thats exactly what it was like.

    I think a 48 hour code is different from a regular gold membership card. It doesn't really give you a gold membership. It only gives you 48 hours of online play time.
Thema:

Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service?

Loading...
  1. Does 48 hrs codes for Gold offer the full membership or just online service? - Similar Threads - Does hrs codes

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]