Does 2 XBox dashboards share the same content on one account?

Discus and support Does 2 XBox dashboards share the same content on one account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my daughter an Xbox one s and want to get it set up with a new game. I have an old Xbox one she plays on daily. Will the new game I download for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shelly Branch, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Does 2 XBox dashboards share the same content on one account?

I got my daughter an Xbox one s and want to get it set up with a new game. I have an old Xbox one she plays on daily. Will the new game I download for the Xbox one s show up in the dashboard of the old Xbox one? I don’t want it to show up because this may tip her off on the new Xbox.

:)

Shelly Branch, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's tied to your account and you don't have her console set as your Home, then she won't see it.
  3. PG808 Win User

2 xbox one x's in one house

thanks, so to be really clear, I cannot use the digital content at the same time on 2 consoles?

I can share it to all other Accounts on the same console.

regarding disk versions, I need one version per console to play simultaneously and I cannot share it with another Account on the same console
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

Here is the possible issue with your situation directly from Bungie (the publisher of the game)

Sharing Destiny Content with Multiple Accounts

Some platforms may allow players who own Destiny content licenses to share game content with other accounts on the system.

For information on how to access game sharing features, please see PlayStation Support or Xbox Support.

Players accessing Destiny content through the game sharing feature may not be able to access all DLC, add-ons, promotional items, or pre-order items for which the primary account owns the licenses.

Bungie does not support any issues with loss of access to items on accounts that are using the game sharing features to access Destiny content.

This was taken directly from the following website.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12458

So in short there are certain Destiny 2 DLC that is not sharable.
  5. HaloFever Win User

Graphic Disturbing Advertisements on the Dashboard

You can only limit dashboard content for Xbox Live members. Go to settings, then privacy. The dashboard content blocks are there. Privacy is only an option for Xbox Live members, though. Ironically, I can limit dashboard content on my adult account but not
    my kids accounts, because they aren't on Xbox Live. Why does Microsoft hate children so much?
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Black Dog and Ferryman Clothing

Hi there.

We're afraid there is no way to transfer that license to the same account. You can try using

Home Console designation
    between the two accounts but we're afraid that does not guarantee that you'll be able to share the content in that method as not all content is able to be shared.
Thema:

1. Does 2 XBox dashboards share the same content on one account? - Similar Threads - Does dashboards share

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...: Series s shuts down in cod wz either freezes on a snowy screen or sends me back to dash board 4ef8c9a0-d579-437a-a556-e4f873a2669d
  7. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?: I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?...
  8. Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta version on xbox update have the new dashboard ?: I've recently updatef my xbox to delta release, but I still have the old dashboard, is this normal ? submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSkirt835 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca