DOD looking to fill spots

Discus and support DOD looking to fill spots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey everyone Descendents of dragons is now looking to fill a squad for call of duty message myself if your interested in joining mic required and must... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXELiteRE4PERXx, Oct 9, 2017.

  1. DOD looking to fill spots


    hey everyone Descendents of dragons is now looking to fill a squad for call of duty message myself if your interested in joining mic required and must be 13 or older to join.

    :)
     
    xXELiteRE4PERXx, Oct 9, 2017
    #1
  2. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    Join the MCM warfare squad,

    Looking to fill 10 spots in our clan, got to our website and check us out. Everyone is cool and easy to get along with.
     
    KerrVillin, Oct 9, 2017
    #2
  3. KerrVillin
    KerrVillin Guest
    You found it here!

    We want you!!!! Come check us out and help me fill a few more spots so I can quit looking for more!

    www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com
     
    KerrVillin, Oct 9, 2017
    #3
  4. WeaponX 333 Win User

    SimX Coaches Only Team Franchise

    filled a few spots recently.. looking for more active sim madden gamers.
  5. WeaponX 333 Win User

    14 games flex schedule OA

    10 spots already filled. Looking for a few more before I create the association and send out the league info.
  6. KerrVillin Win User

    Join the MCM warfare squad,

    Looking to fill 10 spots in our clan, got to our website and check us out. Everyone is cool and easy to get along with.
  7. KerrVillin Win User

    You found it here!

    We want you!!!! Come check us out and help me fill a few more spots so I can quit looking for more!

    www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com
  8. ngocphi Win User

    not able to buy halo3

    Thats because if you are using a vpn it doesnt matter you need an actual us ip

    there is only two ways that can be done first a dod connection or a satilite connection

    there was a special deal from ms and dod that allowed military personnel to use the dod connection

    offbase connections are local isp which would be foreign connection
Thema:

DOD looking to fill spots

Loading...
  1. DOD looking to fill spots - Similar Threads - DOD looking fill

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unenrolled, now my display looks strange.: I unenrolled my console from the insider program, now it looks wierd. My theme and display color is Dark Grey but it looks brown. It doesn't show on picture very well but it definitely looks...
  9. Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike

    in XboX Insiders
    Looking to replaced Xbox because of lightning strike: I have multiple questions. Preface, My apartment got struck by lightning and my xbox series s and monitor do not work anymore. The Xbox turns on for about a minute but nothing on the screen turns...
  10. Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Help for people looking for the latest Xbox Features: Hey! A lot of new people are looking for help on how to get access to the latest Xbox Features! Let me see if I can't help a bit for newer people. First, I'd like to explain how Xbox Insiders...