Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

Discus and support Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked? 07a071b1-3992-4571-abc5-06de71dc07dc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OcularSphere22, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked?

:)

OcularSphere22, Nov 22, 2016
  2. I am upset cannot get into bingo for 2nd. day.

I am mad and disgusted cannot get into Bingo 2nd. day this keeps happening

ComicBus601871, Nov 22, 2016
  3. problems with Microsoft Bingo

Hi there!

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?
    " link to help you best with this issue. You can also take a look at the

Microsoft Bingo Facebook
    page, as there is additional troubleshooting steps on their page.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked? :)

Miss Ghidorah, Nov 22, 2016
  4. GailDeStefano Win User

where did bingo go?

How do I get microsoft bingo back?
  5. NorthCaro1956 Win User

What is going on with BINGO?

I know how you feel about Microsoft Bingo. I would something would happen to get it fixed.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

For many months, cannot Watch Ads in MS Bingo (for tickets, coins)

Hello KimMcC,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Sorry to hear about the on going problem with watching advertisements. Microsoft Bingo is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Game Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. LolitaRot Win User

Why are we still paying for online if there are advertisements?

Whether we like it or not, there will always be advertisements.

It's how things are lately, even youtube gets ads in the videos.

At least Microsoft doesn't do that with games.
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

bingo

What sort of error are you seeing? Is it during the loading of advertisements? With a few more specific details we might be able to provide some further troubleshooting, but for starters can you please try going to All Settings > Apps > Microsoft Bingo
    and then selecting "Advanced Options". From that page, scroll down a bit and click "Reset". That will do some work on the app, and should get it back to working.
Thema:

1. Do you think your advertisers on Microsoft Bingo know how disgusted we get with getting kicked? - Similar Threads - advertisers Microsoft Bingo

2. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  3. xbox advertisements on my log in page

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox advertisements on my log in page: I have removed the xbox app from my computer and do not play any games. how do i stop microsoft form covering my save screen with xbox advertisements? [Moved from Other/For business/Other]...
  4. Advertising

in XBoX on Windows
    Advertising: The amount of adds when trying to play games on Microsoft has grown to an irritable amount. You cannot even enjoy the games anymore. Is this necessary. d20e5c05-bbf8-441a-a29d-fb9db9ee0866
  5. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  6. Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage: I have gamepass for PC (I live in Japan, and pay in Japnese yen). Some games ( for ex roller drome, Gotham Knights, Remnant 2) show up on gamepass pc with a link to install, but then show up as...
  7. more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide

in XBoX on Consoles
    more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide: on the warhammer 40k darktide page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/warhammer-40000-darktide this game advertises 4k 60fps performance but digital foundry states otherwise In quality mode at 30...
  8. Why do you allow Phishing advertising on your platform and in your products?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you allow Phishing advertising on your platform and in your products?: An advert for McAfee on the Klondike application is a phishing attempt, claiming that the McAfee subscription has expired. What sort of checks do you do on the advertising on your platform?...
  9. xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...: very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game developers to make sure a game is a solid 120fps and...
  10. Do I have to get legal permission to advertise that my game is on Xbox consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to get legal permission to advertise that my game is on Xbox consoles?: I'm developing a Roblox game that will be playable on Xbox one consoles and Xbox series consoles. If I want to advertise that you can play it on Xbox consoles do I have to get legal permission to...