Do you plan on adding a feature that allows you to see how long you've been friends with...

Discus and support Do you plan on adding a feature that allows you to see how long you've been friends with... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and my friend are both around 16 now and we live about 16 hours away from each other. We are planing on meeting up for the first time ever this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aiden Poe, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Aiden Poe
    Aiden Poe Guest

Do you plan on adding a feature that allows you to see how long you've been friends with...

Me and my friend are both around 16 now and we live about 16 hours away from each other. We are planing on meeting up for the first time ever this summer. He was one of my first friends ever on xbox live and I got xbox live when I was 4. We've known each other for what I think is 12 years but I would really love to know the exact date. This would make our friendship so much better if we could know when we actually met eachother.

:)

Aiden Poe, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Do you plan on adding a feature that allows you to see how long you've been friends with someone?

It's unlikely, I would have thought. There used to be a way to see when someone started following but they removed that about 4-5 years ago now.
  3. onyxishere Win User

I would like to display my time played, global or per game. Is it possible? If not, can You display it on user profile, please?

On the Xbox One you can see how much time you've spent on a specific game compared with someone else on your friend's list. However, that feature is not available for the Xbox 360.

It is a good idea though. You should post it in the Feedback Forums to see if it can be added.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Yea I'm addicted

How do you see how long you've played it?
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Antiguedad de amigos en xbox

Hello there Gezz Mabbitt!

I'm afraid there is no current feature to see how long that you've been friends with someone on Xbox Live. If this is something that you'd like to see available in the future, be sure to let us know over on our
    feedback site!

Take care & game on!
  6. NadoHawk6 Win User

Alternative to full Gold Membership?

An Xbox Due. Looks like he found it like a bee to honey.

OP. I doubt you will see any changes to Xbox Live to allow lesser plans. Xbox Live started with multiplayer gaming and MS just kept adding incentives (these were long before other consoles allowed them for free). So since gaming is still at the core, I doubt
    you will see lesser plans.
Thema:

1. Do you plan on adding a feature that allows you to see how long you've been friends with... - Similar Threads - plan adding feature

2. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  3. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  4. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  5. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  6. Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox asking my friend for a payment plan to access multiplayer: My friend recently acquired a new Xbox, and when attempting to join an Ark Survival Evolved server, it prompts him for an online payment plan. In contrast, when I got my Xbox, Ark didn't require...
  7. Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S: Planned Obsolescence: Hi, we found out that I cannot replace my Xbox series S internal NVME, reason? Microsoft has decides to kill the planet transforming avery xbox series x|s in a e-waste when the nvme die. On the...
  8. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. My EA games are requiring me to select an Xbox game Pass plan to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA games are requiring me to select an Xbox game Pass plan to play online.: Hi, I have an Xbox Series X, and for some reason, every time I try to play one of my EA games (Star Wars Battlefront 2, Battlefield 5, etc.) the game pops up a menu for me to select an Xbox game...