Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

Discus and support Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering this just because I am looking forward to buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller. If i do need a separate account that’s fine. Hope this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Osmanovic, Jul 19, 2023.

  1. Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?


    I was wondering this just because I am looking forward to buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller. If i do need a separate account that’s fine. Hope this pretty explains my question.

    :)
     
    Adam Osmanovic, Jul 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Yes, Adam. You may need to have a separate account if you will be playing a two-player game.

    You can create a guest account but it would be best to just create a profile itself.
  3. Mister Carebear Win User

    [LOCKED] CAN 2 PEOPLE PLAY XBOX LIVE AT THE SAME TIME

    the most you can have is as many as the console will allow. 4 players can play online with 4 separate accounts if there were more people wanting to play on there own. but more than 2 cannot play campaign on one xbox together.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

    Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?

    set that console as home Xbox and you wont need internet to play your digital games, all my consoles do it from ps4 to Nintendo, id rather have a digital download that wont fail me unlike discs that can end up damaged or the disc drive that always seems
    to eventually fail. Also at least with digital downloads you can play from 2 consoles one just needs to be your home Xbox and one needs internet and you to be on your account, so you don't have to buy 2 copies of the same game but if its for 2 separate accounts
    you do or you will be violating the terms and conditions, however any account may play your games on the Xbox that is set as home Xbox. hope this helps
  5. ImAJuicyMango Win User

    Xbox 360 Minecraft

    Are they on 2 separate consoles? If so, each account needs to have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership.

    If it is on the same console, you need to create an account for each of your daughters.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Two Xbox's in the same household

    You can't sign into 2 different Xbox Ones with the same console. You would each need your own account (if you don't have one already) and then you would each be able to sign into each console and play separate games.
Thema:

Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Do you need separate accounts if 2 people are playing Xbox? - Similar Threads - need separate accounts

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...