Do you NEED IR cable to work Talon remote?
Discus and support Do you NEED IR cable to work Talon remote? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bought a Talon remote yesterday, before I realized it’s possible to also control the TV volume with it. I don’t have a Kinect and it wouldn’t be worth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HopewellJones, Sep 29, 2020.
Thema:
Do you NEED IR cable to work Talon remote?
Loading...
-
Do you NEED IR cable to work Talon remote? - Similar Threads - NEED cable Talon
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable
in XBoX AccessibilitySays i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable: Was trying to sign into my xbox acount on my pc i go through the login like normal but once i confirm the two step it says i need an internet connection to proceed but i'm connected via lan cable.... -
what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries
in XBoX on Consoleswhat cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries: What cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries? ca6056a8-4137-4db6-98a1-f78966570b07