Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

Discus and support Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; She was my friend and I was wondering if she got banned or is just inactive e4633d31-405b-4216-9452-84042cc4cbd8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Hogan, Jul 10, 2023.

  1. Drew Hogan
    Drew Hogan Guest

    Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned


    She was my friend and I was wondering if she got banned or is just inactive

    :)
     
    Drew Hogan, Jul 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

    Send them a message and wait to see if they respond. Otherwise, there's no way for you to know.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

    No one here would be able to give you that information.
  4. Drew Hogan Win User

    Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

    So how can I know If she did or not
  5. coco meat train Win User

    Sea of Thieves Headache

  6. UnbredSky308263 Win User

    i have been banned for what.

    I got banned today and do not know what for. I did not get an email telling me why i got banned. i just got banned. My gt is xertoic
Thema:

Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

Loading...
  1. Do you know if Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned - Similar Threads - Unicorngirl#719 Got Banned

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...