Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

Discus and support Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I personally think vr is pretty fun but what do you guy's think? 58256c7c-f630-432f-a6ed-0317ea3d2350 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Feb 24, 2020.

  1. Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?


    I personally think vr is pretty fun but what do you guy's think?

    :)
     
    ooD0C H0L1DAYoo, Feb 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Lolusc0 Win User

    Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

    I don't really want, but, but it could be good, I don't know, isn't a thing that everyone will buy
  3. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

    Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

    I think that it is, but it would need to be done correctly.
  4. veiledbythemist Win User

    Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

    I wouldn't mind a VR feature to be available for xbox, wouldn't necessarily purchase it right away, it would probably depend on quality and what is released for it. I really wouldn't be surprised if they didn't already have something in the works for it.
  5. Shishka 343 Xbox Amb Win User

    Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

    No not at the moment we have other plans
  6. fuzznut71 Win User

    Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

    I have nt tried any vr but as technology improves and costs lower I feel it would be a good addition to console gaming.
Thema:

Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr?

Loading...
  1. Do you guy's think Xbox is ready for Vr? - Similar Threads - guy's ready

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  5. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  6. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know how to get the new badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  10. Guys i need help about my controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help about my controller: So I thought I was being smart and decided to deep clean my Xbox controller I grabbed some nail polish remover acetone thinking it would do the trick and at first it looked great But then things...