Do you guys know how to get the new badges

Discus and support Do you guys know how to get the new badges in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Temporary-Degree1863, Apr 22, 2026.

  1. Do you guys know how to get the new badges

    /u/Temporary-Degree1863, Apr 22, 2026
    #1
  2. OG Gamer Win User

    Badges

    I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much.
    Can you be more about badge you are referring to and Badges
  3. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    Dynamic Music

    mgzin66 gets involved again wouldn't ya know......someone get this guy a badge he needs it.
  4. DRUNKxNINJAxTFi Win User

    xp on xcl

    how do I get my forum badge ?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    What is Everyone's Favorite Games?

    I would much rather know how they get the ambassador badge afterwards.
  6. MattReptar Win User

    Ambassador Ranking

    How can you be a level 7 Ambassador and still have no idea how it works? New Ambassadors have to be given the forum badge and forum access manually. Claiming badges on the loot page does nothing until we're granted the initial badge.
Thema:

Do you guys know how to get the new badges

Loading...
  1. Do you guys know how to get the new badges - Similar Threads - guys badges

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  5. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  6. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  9. Guys i need help about my controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help about my controller: So I thought I was being smart and decided to deep clean my Xbox controller I grabbed some nail polish remover acetone thinking it would do the trick and at first it looked great But then things...
  10. You guys know any way to get rid of some old games ?

    in XboX Insiders
    You guys know any way to get rid of some old games ?: So I recently bought my Xbox one but it came with a nba2k17 and wwe2k16 disk and I'm looking to sell them for whatever price even 5 dollars for one is alright I tried marketplaces but it's just...