do you guys even care?

Discus and support do you guys even care? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [mod removed] So what im getting here is that you guys suspend my account over innocent but this guy is LITERALLY taunting you guys and your not even... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Khaliq Collins, Oct 14, 2023.

  1. do you guys even care?


    [mod removed]

    So what im getting here is that you guys suspend my account over innocent but this guy is LITERALLY taunting you guys and your not even suspending his account and on top of that this is coming from the guy that called me a slave if xbox really cared they would have suspended this racist account.

    :)
     
    Khaliq Collins, Oct 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Khaliq Collins Win User

    do you guys even care?

    and i can't block him because he's part of this group that im in and two people me and this other guy have repedeatley asked for him to get kicked.
  3. Khaliq Collins Win User

    do you guys even care?

    i did report them over 4 times and he's still not banned
  4. Smwutches Win User

    do you guys even care?

    If you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    do you guys even care?

    Suspensions aren't always issued immediately. Just because nothing has happened yet, doesn't mean it won't. It's best to just report, block, and move on.
  6. Khaliq Collins Win User

    do you guys even care?

    I reported him 2 months ago for being racist and nothing happened after that either.
Thema:

do you guys even care?

Loading...
  1. do you guys even care? - Similar Threads - guys care

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...

    in XboX Insiders
    As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and...
  5. How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments]
  6. Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  7. Do you guys know how to get the new badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  8. Do you guys know when the next updates are

    in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments]
  9. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....
  10. TES; Oblivion DLC not working------someone please help a guy out, as MS doesn't seem to care!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    TES; Oblivion DLC not working------someone please help a guy out, as MS doesn't seem to care!: Hello all, I purchased two DLC packs for TES: Oblivion (X360 game) a week ago(Mehrune's Razor and Wizard's Tower). Neither would show up or download no matter what I tried. I went through the...