Do you get a phone app notification when you change a friendship?

Discus and support Do you get a phone app notification when you change a friendship? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; If you unfavorite a friend, does the person who unfavorited the friend and the unfavorited friend themself get a notification sent to their phone?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Haileyb26, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Haileyb26
    Haileyb26 Guest

If you unfavorite a friend, does the person who unfavorited the friend and the unfavorited friend themself get a notification sent to their phone?

:)

Haileyb26, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Not at all, Haileyb26. They will also not be notified if we put them on our favorite list, the same goes for unfavorite them.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

I am not receiving game invites or party invites on my xbox one x

Hi Gridyyy,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you change settings like notifications on or off, it may take a little bit for it to engage. Since you done the basic troubleshooting, we recommend trying a soft factory reset. When going to reset select
    keep my games and apps. Also when you change notifications on again, before you do sign out of the app on your phone change the settings on Xbox, power cycle console then sign in phone. With having one logged in it could be saving the notifications off.

For instance: you change settings on your phone, but still logged in on Xbox. It most likely keeps the settings of them off.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox App notification issues

There are notifications settings you can change within the App under Settings > Notifications and uncheck what you don't want there. If that's not working, then I would recommend Reporting a Bug via the app option as well, which should be that open in the
    side menu. Then I would recommend turning off the notification settings for the app at the system level. That can change from one version of Android to another and what manufacturer as well, so you'll have to take a look at how to do that with your phone
    specifically.

If you have it turned off at both places and still recieve notifications, let us know, and as well as get an old priest and a young priest, as it might be possessed.
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox App notification issues

If you go into settings then notifications on your android phone you can disable all notifications from the app, is that what you have already tried to do?
  6. choppyseize Win User

Android Xbox app does not give any notifications whatsoever

Do you have the notifications set properly on the phone settings too? Not just the app
Thema:

1. Do you get a phone app notification when you change a friendship? - Similar Threads - phone app notification

2. Samsung phone suddenly not getting notifications from xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung phone suddenly not getting notifications from xbox app: This issue just started happening in the last 2 days. Im not getting any notifications from the xbox app. It was working fine no issues then suddenly i started noticing i wasnt getting any...
  3. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  4. The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    The xbox phone app won't let me download my captures, and it won't let me fix it.: Whenever I try to tap the download button, it only appears as grayed out and says my privacy settings don't allowed for me to share my captures, but whenever I try to change my privacy settings,...
  5. My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone

in XboX Insiders
    My game is blurry while playing games through the game pass app on my tablet and phone: I want to know if theres any solution to fix the blur, my internet speed is 1gb and I tried using a tab s7+ and z fold 3 but both of them are blurry while gaming through the game pass app...
  6. how to disconnect all phones connected to xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to disconnect all phones connected to xbox app: I think someone logged in on my xbox through xbox app how do I disconnect them and when I got to devices connected to microsoft acc it only shows my pc and xbox and not my phone or someone else's...
  7. Xbox app i phone 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app i phone 8: Hello I have some problems to login on my Xbox app… 6368ca5a-a8f6-402f-b6d6-9802d64fbc57
  8. I can't find certain games on xbox app on pc but i can find them on my mobile phone xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find certain games on xbox app on pc but i can find them on my mobile phone xbox app: Well, few days ago i saw Mortal Kombat 11 and Sea of Thieves are free with Game Pass that i have, so i wanted to download them today but couldnt find them, tried reinstalling app, restarting pc,...
  9. Not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox Series X OR on my Android phone app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox Series X OR on my Android phone app: I am not getting pop up notifications on my Xbox series x or on my Android Xbox app. Not sure why. 9a3191fa-04d4-4db2-9889-1a4766fae262
  10. XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Party Chat invitation notification not working on Xbox One or Phone App: For the last couple of weeks I have not been receiving Party Chat invitations on either my Xbox One or Phone. I receive every other notification on the system for example Messages, Achievements,...