Do you get a disc or digital code?

Discus and support Do you get a disc or digital code? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If i buy a game off my phone from the Microsoft website would i get a disc or a digital code? 5ed24f16-c533-4b7a-9076-c4b3b9777040 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark_5967, Sep 9, 2020.

  1. Mark_5967
    Mark_5967 Guest

    Do you get a disc or digital code?


    If i buy a game off my phone from the Microsoft website would i get a disc or a digital code?

    :)
     
    Mark_5967, Sep 9, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Do you get a disc or digital code?

    • He’s asking about the website, if you buy at the console store its digital,, if you buy off the Microsoft store website they have physical copies available
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Do you get a disc or digital code?

    To clarify, you would get neither. The game would be purchased digitally and tied to your account.
  4. RUBENPOWER77 Win User

    Do you get a disc or digital code?

    Hi mark,

    Microsoft Store is a digital distribution platform, if you buy a game on the Microsoft store it's digital only. However if you have any problems contact with xbox
    support from here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.

    I hope I helped you.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

    Is that a disc game or digital edition? What error code do you get when you try to play this game?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    My nba 2k did game won’t work.

    You do not need a digital code for a disc game. Try ejecting the disc, then clean the disc and try inserting the disc again, and see if the game shows for installation. If it doesn't work, but other game discs do, then the disc might be faulty. You could send it back and get a replacement.
Thema:

Do you get a disc or digital code?

Loading...
  1. Do you get a disc or digital code? - Similar Threads - disc digital code

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Hello I'm wondering if I can get a digital code for my disc version of Rocket League...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I'm wondering if I can get a digital code for my disc version of Rocket League...: Hello I'm wondering if I can get a digital code for my disc version of Rocket League Collector's edition cause I got scammed and only got the disc and I only have a xbox series s...
  10. Physical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country: Elden ring game of the year expansion (UK) the disc is physical but it also comes with the expansion as a digital code. It saids it's region unlocked but I was wondering if the digital code will...