Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?

Discus and support Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some dude was spamming me with slurs and I reported the messages. I’ve goften no follow up message like usual from Xbox in messages, is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ObamaShoeshiner, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?

Some dude was spamming me with slurs and I reported the messages. I’ve goften no follow up message like usual from Xbox in messages, is there any way to know if actions been taken?

:)

ObamaShoeshiner, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi ObamaShoeshiner, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team, the Xbox Support does not have access or visibility with the reports that were sent but I got you here the link where more information is provided regarding your specific question: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

"We might send you a message letting you know that we acted on the report that you filed. However, due to business, legal, and privacy concerns, we might refrain from sending you specific feedback about your report.

We don’t send feedback for every report that’s filed. Sometimes the observed activity doesn’t warrant an enforcement action.

Even if you don’t receive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to report inappropriate content or conduct on the Xbox network. No matter the outcome, your submission is a valuable part of keeping Xbox fun and safe for everyone, and it’s taken seriously."
  3. Mr. Dizz Win User

How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party

hi,

what I suggest you do is to get you and your friends to report and block the user. When you report someone, it'll probably take a few days in order for Microsoft to take action upon receiving the report.

Also when you report somebody and action is taken (for example suspension or ban) then you and your friends should get a message stating that action has been taken against one of the reports that was filed however keep in mind that the message does not tell you that if they banned or suspended the account or console, it'll just say that Microsoft has took action against one of the reports that you have filed.

Upon receiving the message, you won't be able to reply to it.

Keep in mind, that the last time I received a message stating that Microsoft took action against one of the reports I filed was from a couple of years ago so I am unsure if Microsoft still sends automated messages out to people who filed reports against that user. I assume they still do.
  4. killerkaesar Win User

Theft

Microsoft does not supports the actions taken by this user but there is no way to confirm this and you should tell the owner of the cards to report it to the bank as a stolen card immediately, in my opinion that is the best thing to do. Also reporting
    to the enforcement team
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

What is ban worthy...? And what’s not?

After you report someone, you may receive a Xbox Live message later saying action was taken on a prior report. Other than that message, you will not know when action is taken against another account.

When coming across a toxic player, it's always best to mute/block, report if attacks are personal, and move on. Never engage a toxic player.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will Microsoft start protecting female gamers?

When you report gamers, the enforcement team does investigate and takes action if the reports you say are true. They will not tell you if they have taken action against the gamers you have reported. That is between the enforcement team and the gamers they give the enforcement to. If you do get comments you find offensive, then keep reporting them, and then block them. Never reply, as you will get a chance of being suspended yourself. The enforcement team will investigate, and you won't get any enforcement action against yourself.
Thema:

1. Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report? - Similar Threads - support still tell

2. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  3. I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...: So years ago I got sick of my dumb pirate themed gamertag so I paid $9 to change it to a normal name because I have no imagination. I went to my Xbox profile on Xbox.com, clicked "customize", and...
  4. Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Called Microsoft support 6 times now still no resolution please help!: I’m posting here because I’ve been through a nightmare over about 2 months now.I’ve already contacted Microsoft support 6 times now and have came here as a last resort.The basics of my case are I...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 firmware STILL not supported on Xbox Accessories App

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 firmware STILL not supported on Xbox Accessories App: From what I can tell, this issue has been around for many months, if not for a year+ Previous post on this same topic -...
  6. I deleted my other email but still receive emails from Microsoft support on cases.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my other email but still receive emails from Microsoft support on cases.: I removed my old email from my account but the other day I got an email from support (about a case) and it had both emails even though I deleted the other alias. ffd06deb-b3e1-41ef-aba8-10d4b38eca27
  7. Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.: Also what's up with games coming out broken and why are you buying broken games for gamepass? Hmm? what else? how can a game on gamepass have 55% 1 star reviews without you guys taking some...
  8. Is Xbox 360 still backwards compatible without support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox 360 still backwards compatible without support?: Can you still play original Xbox games on the Xbox 360? d2a8c52e-6699-455d-9761-c80cfd36ee36
  9. By the way just so you guys know the Xbox support website still seems to be having outages...

in XBoX on Consoles
    By the way just so you guys know the Xbox support website still seems to be having outages...: I don't know what the Microsoft support line is so I guess I gotta point this out here? f6bf6d03-34c9-4f9c-b0c9-839e17a09af6
  10. Years of mouse and keyboard support and we still have no way of disabling auto sleep on...

in XboX Insiders
    Years of mouse and keyboard support and we still have no way of disabling auto sleep on...: We need a setting to prevent controllers turning off automatically after 30mins for mouse and keyboard users who also use headsets, at the moment we have to either remember to interact with the...