Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or...

Discus and support Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am sick and tired of seeing error codes from games I'm playing online and getting kicked out. I try to play destiny 2 everyday and the connection is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAVERICKxDEATHx, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or...

I am sick and tired of seeing error codes from games I'm playing online and getting kicked out. I try to play destiny 2 everyday and the connection is hit or miss. My ISP provider says everything is as it should be with my connection but that's not the case. I've checked everything i've possibly can, modem and router configurations and firmware updates. I've even set my second xbox on my network to a "alternate port" and yesterday that seemed to fix the issue, then an hour later, it happened again and again. I could not go online. Network tests came back saying my xbox had 100% packet loss, yet my son was gaming happily in a party and online. If my connection had 100% packet loss, then no one would be able to be online, especially my son. But he was and that's what's confusing. At this point I'm wondering or should I just ask you, DO XBOX SERIES X'S HAVE FAULTY NETWORK ADAPTERS? Has this been an issue with anyone? I'm chasing my tail here and its aggravating. I have a service call pending today and they are monitoring my connection from ISP for 24 hours to see if there is any intermittency.

error codes: weasel, cacao, bee, anteater.

These are all from Destiny.

Oh and i have a technical background and always reset my equipment when i have a issue so i know i have a good starting base to troubleshoot, on top checking XBOX LIVE status for status.

:)

MAVERICKxDEATHx, Mar 23, 2023
  2. taidara Win User

Cannot access network configuring

Then it seems that the network adapter on your console is faulty. Do you have the Xbox 360 Slim with built-in wireless N network adapter? If so, try use a wireless connection with your console.

Please visit: Online Service Center - To request a repair.

Good luck!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or authorized xbox technicians that can look at my xbox?

Hi MAVERICKxDEATHx,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or authorized xbox technicians that can look at my xbox?

Hi MAVERICKxDEATHx,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are weel today other than this account issue.

As per description, you are experiencing a bad performance on Xbox Series X and you are suspecting it to the network adapter as this does not happen to other device using the same internet connection.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. Was there any recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    3. When you check Xbox Status, was there any problem?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. DangerousBard Win User

My wireless adaptor keeps blinking.

Hello gamer,

If you have black adapter with two antennae (wireless N adapter) flashing green light this means the adapter is trying continuously to connect to a wireless network.

In case of flashing red light the adapter might be damaged and you should order a new adapter from the Xbox Online Service Center

For more info

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-network-adapter
  6. Egg in ya face Win User

Microsoft AC adapter cpa09-011a (red light and faulty)

Never mind people I have found a Solution: It occurred tom my Xbox may still be under warranty luckily because it is still under warranty I used the online service center and am getting a replacement part as soon as I get the faulty part shipped to them!.

btw for those of you with the same problem and not covered by warranty you can buy a new AC adapter with them using the service center!.
Thema:

Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or...

1. Do Xbox Series X have faulty or bad network adapters? Is there a service center or... - Similar Threads - Series faulty bad

2. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  3. How to return faulty Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return faulty Series X: Hi. I bought a new Series X, it arrived earlier this week. Unboxing it I noticed a scratch on the front panel, I immediately took a picture and contacted the retailer. They made me go to their...
  4. Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?: Hi all, I Hope somebody might help me with this. Two years a go I bought an Xbox series X and recently I bought an LG C3 48 inch. I have experienced some issues. The most Extreme One Is while...
  5. Faulty XBOX Series X Controller & out of warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty XBOX Series X Controller & out of warranty issue: I bought Xbox Series X on the 11th September 2023, i.e 5 days ago. The controller that came with the XBOX is faulty, everytime I press the X-button, it gets stuck. I then registered the device...
  6. Are launch Xbox series x consoles faulty?

in XboX Insiders
    Are launch Xbox series x consoles faulty?: My series x was one of those that had power supply issues and would randomly turn off for no apparent reason. I remember going through the whole process of sending it in for warranty when just...
  7. Xbox Series X controller faulty but no warranty issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller faulty but no warranty issue?: I purchased an Xbox Series X console last October, the controller that came with the console is now faulty so I'm trying to arrange a repair but its states that the controller has ran out of...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...
  9. Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?: Mine seemed to break mid game in the third week of having it, apparently no suitable fix. Several others with this issue on forum had to return to be fixed, without Microsoft ever replying. Issue...
  10. I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty: My Xbox series 2 elite controller has a problem with stick drift in the left stick. My warranty finished before even the lawsuit started so I would like to know how the lawsuit applies to me. I...