Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ?

Discus and support Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to make 3-year gamepass ultimate so in order to do that I want to purchase 6x 6-months live gold gift codes. Here is the issue starts, I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leobonhart2, Dec 1, 2021.

1. leobonhart2
    leobonhart2 Guest

I want to make 3-year gamepass ultimate so in order to do that I want to purchase 6x 6-months live gold gift codes. Here is the issue starts, I already have 5 months of gamepass ultimate, so if I purchase the codes now and use it 5 months later, do the codes expire or will I be able to use them ?

:)

leobonhart2, Dec 1, 2021
  2. leobonhart2 Win User

You missed the blackfriday sale

I would do 12 months they are cheaper

I got 13 % on them and stacked it for 3 years then upgraded to xgu and took the 1month loss due ti cap lol
    wow thats a really good deal sadly in my country's store the biggest one is 6-months. but do you know the answer for "so if I purchase the codes now and use it 5 months later, do the codes expire or will I be able to use them ?, do gold codes have expire date or something ? "
  3. leobonhart2 Win User

I will buy them on the microsoft store on windows
  4. ngocphi Win User

You stack the membership upto 3 years

You add them till you hit 3 years

And then wait 1month then upgrade or ignore the month and just upgrade I did for halo infinite lol but I also bought it so meh
  5. ngocphi Win User

You missed the blackfriday sale

I would do 12 months they are cheaper

I got 13 % on them and stacked it for 3 years then upgraded to xgu and took the 1month loss due ti cap lol
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unless they have an expiration date on them, they don't expire.
Thema:

1. Do Xbox Live Gold Gift Codes Expire ? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Gift

2. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card: How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2
  3. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  4. My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son cancelled Xbox Live Gold 12 month Gift Card: When I click the resubscribe button, the screen takes me back to redeem code and I can't reuse the redeem code. I just purchased it a week ago. Can anyone help me on how to resubscribe using the...
  5. can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i buy xbox live gold with gift card money: am i able to buy xbox live gold with a 50 pound gift card if i bought it e2526b8a-11f8-4b5f-900a-171f7ca11997
  6. Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live gold Gift card error.: Hi, I purchased the Xbox Live gold Gift card in India but it says I can only redeem it in the UK. Could anyone please help me with this! bc2c17e1-c03f-44cd-96a7-2ff8bac9c5b7
  7. unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    unable to redeem 6 month xbox live gold gift card (in India): Hello to all ! I am very new to Xbox gaming. I recently purchased Xbox Series X in India and decided to stack 36 month gift card to convert it later into ultimate. The gift card was purchased...
  8. Xbox live gold gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold gift card: Hi i just put in my xbox live gift card into my xbox. When this happened instead of xbox live gold it gave my xbox game pass. I want my xbox luvw gold instead of xbox game lass ultimate....
  9. xbox live gold gift card exchange

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold gift card exchange: My son got xbox live gift cards for xmas but he already has a membership and wants to exchange them for a gift card to buy stuff how can we do that cecbf7a0-750c-429d-a6ad-8755d142b689
  10. Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem multiple Xbox Gold Live gift cards: If I redeem two 3 month Xbox Gold Live cards will that becomes 6 month? What are the limitations on redeeming multiple gift cards? c606fd2e-c7d8-477c-96d6-c71fc72d92fa