Do something with the [mod removed] hackers!

Discus and support Do something with the [mod removed] hackers! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing gears 5, in one game there was a whole team of hackers, I have a video with my cell phone recorded because it didn't let me record on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Obed IsaCarballo Hdez, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Do something with the [mod removed] hackers!

I was playing gears 5, in one game there was a whole team of hackers, I have a video with my cell phone recorded because it didn't let me record on the Xbox (streaming on PC), I want to play at ease and you can't

:)

Obed IsaCarballo Hdez, Nov 19, 2022
  2. onesimpleclick Win User

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare create a class glitch

sigh.. i've just run into this problem too..

[Mod Removed] hackers. little pieces of [Mod Removed]
  3. Tyler H1 Win User

Community code violation hacking accusation

he is one of many hackers in this game.

[Mod removed]
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hacker [mod removed]

Hey BiG, if your account has been compromised, please call phone support ASAP to open an unauthorized access investigation on your account. You can reach them at 800-4MY-XBOX in the US & Canada.
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Hackers: [Mod Removed]

You need to file a complaint against them using your console. This is the only way that a complaint can be filed. Then block communications and avoid them. Also you can not name gamertags on the forums.
  6. HOOShenry Win User

[Mod Removed]- Hacker

If someone is really hacking, why is it against the rules to name them?
Thema:

Do something with the [mod removed] hackers!

1. Do something with the [mod removed] hackers! - Similar Threads - something mod removed

2. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. Please do something to The Fifth Column Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Please do something to The Fifth Column Group: Please do something to the Fifth Column group and the user behind this, they started using the exploit to ban people for no reason, and are threatening to ban more people Here’s what the exploit...
  10. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60