Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?

Discus and support Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you use your red dead redemption add ons from xbox if you buy it again on pc? example: pre-order bonus transferring over if I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itchy Ichor, Apr 29, 2022.

  1. Itchy Ichor
    Itchy Ichor Guest

    Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?


    Can you use your red dead redemption add ons from xbox if you buy it again on pc?
    example: pre-order bonus transferring over if I bought steam/epic/rock star launcher red dead?

    :)
     
    Itchy Ichor, Apr 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?

    Hi Itchy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    The items on the game won't carry over trough multiple platforms, if you have content on the Xbox will only be playable on the Xbox and if you buy content on the PC will only be playable on the Pc
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?

    basic answer is no, unfortunately not.
  4. Itchy Ichor Win User

    Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?

    Even though it shows up in my Microsoft library?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Do DLC’s carry over to pc?

    The game and DLC is Xbox Play Anywhere, so it should work on your PC. Make sure you have downloaded the game and dlc from the Microsoft Store or Xbox app on PC with the same account that is being used on the Xbox.
  6. Megagamer819 Win User

    Do DLC’s carry over to pc?

    I have it downloaded and it still says I have to buy it
Thema:

Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc?

Loading...
  1. Do Rrd2 add-ons carry over from xbox to pc? - Similar Threads - Rrd2 add ons

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...