Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

Discus and support Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do things like pieces of hardware, xbox series x for example, purchased from Microsoft.com earn reward points? If so, when do you get them. Had my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by outlawstar555, Nov 19, 2020.

  1. Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?


    Do things like pieces of hardware, xbox series x for example, purchased from Microsoft.com earn reward points? If so, when do you get them. Had my series x over a week..

    Just curious. Thanks

    :)
     
    outlawstar555, Nov 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Lt Farty Pants Win User

    Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

    Someone I know pre ordered their Series X through Microsoft and said he got 499 Rewards points for it.
  3. Cabral-OG Win User

    Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

    Reach out to rewards support, I was having the same issue
  4. outlawstar555 Win User

    Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

    That's the same amount of points you get for spending $24.99.. That number makes no sense...
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

    Microsoft rewards

    Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Never received pre-order bonus

    Hello Drunatic,

    From the FAQ for that offer:

    How do I earn Rewards with the Microsoft Store Pre-Order Offer?

    Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits for each qualifying pre-order title you purchase from the Microsoft Store between January 1, 2016 00:01 UTC and December 31, 2016 23:59 UTC. Please visit

    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/
    or another world time database to determine local time.
    To qualify, you must order a hard-copy of the game (digital versions do not qualify), and the game must ship before the end of the offer period.

    Since your purchase was a digital copy and not a physical purchase from MicrosoftStore.com, it did not qualify for this offer.
Thema:

Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards?

Loading...
  1. Do physical purchases earn microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - physical purchases earn

  2. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  7. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  8. Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to digital games I am in preview Omega: Has anyone tried the new physical to digital for your Xbox game discs yet? I'm just curious to see if it's even out on the preview but I'm not sure how to tell I can't find it in the Xbox inside...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. savini jason code