Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play...

Discus and support Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not a thread about asking a question. This is a thread for Halo players to notify: I do not know the exact reasons. But for Halo Inifnite PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZijunLi1, Oct 31, 2022.

1. ZijunLi1
    ZijunLi1 Guest

Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play...

This is not a thread about asking a question. This is a thread for Halo players to notify:

I do not know the exact reasons. But for Halo Inifnite PC players (whenever you are playing on Steam or Xbox/Microsoft Store). The game will crash in several minutes and the error is nvlddmkm, event id 0.
    Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play... [​IMG]

Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play... [​IMG]

:)

ZijunLi1, Oct 31, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play Halo Infinite MVLDDMKM

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

This error is from NVIDIA, it's probably either the video or directX driver
  3. ZijunLi1 Win User

Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play Halo Infinite MVLDDMKM

This time is not Microsoft's fault. I will wait for the report about the 526.88 and I will not install the latest driver now.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

had the same issue, also had gpu using 100% in all games even solitaire lol, disable hardware scheduling in graphics under windows settings, this will fix the issue until another update. Restart PC once disabled.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Halo Infinite crashes or freezes in multiplayer.

Hi,

Did you update your NVIDIA graphics driver to the latest version 526.47?. If you did, there appears to be an issue with this driver and Halo Infinite. Your best fix is to remove this driver using a free program called DDU (display driver uninstaller) and download driver version 522.5

Nvidia are aware of this issue:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforc...ce-grd-52647-feedback-thread-released-102722/

[​IMG]

DDU is the program you need to clean your system of graphics drivers. There is really no need to reinstall Windows.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is still running.

use DDU (display driver uninstaller) make sure in safe mode when doing this, once done, install the latest driver version from nvidia directly.
Thema:

1. Do not use Nvidia Game Ready Driver version 526.47 (updated in Oct 27 2022) when you play... - Similar Threads - Nvidia Game Ready

2. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  3. Nvidia shield gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nvidia shield gaming: Can I use the cloud gaming service of the pc gaming pass directly from a Nvidia shield? 9d9da5e9-93e2-456e-9698-b0ace56a2d02
  4. Can I use my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription with nVidia GeForce Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use my Xbox PC Game Pass subscription with nVidia GeForce Now?: I've been playing on Xbox for over a decade now, and I've had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for a couple of years. I've wanted to get into PC gaming, but I don't have the money to build a gaming PC...
  5. Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update Nvidia game ready driver on a newly purchased win 11 laptop.: I Got a brand new MSI GV15 just today. Unpackaged it, went through the obnoxious windows 11 setup process, and started using the computer right then and there. Everything went fine until I tried...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording audio from Nvidia Broadcast

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not recording audio from Nvidia Broadcast: Hi all, I'm experiencing a probably fairly unique problem. My audio source is Nvidia Broadcast in order to cut out all the background noise. I have previously gotten audio directly from my...
  7. Game pass ultimate on nvidia sheild goes to web page not available when trying to log in.

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate on nvidia sheild goes to web page not available when trying to log in.: 90 percent of the time when I try to log into game pass on my sheild to cloud stream, upon starting the app, the Xbox logo appears and then a we page not available pops up. The other 10 percent of...
  8. Xbox game pass (pc) & Nvidia GeForce Experience

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass (pc) & Nvidia GeForce Experience: I have the xbox game pass and want to optimise the games video parameter with "Nvidia GeForce Experience." But NGE cant find all my the xbox game pass games. He find all my Steam/gog/epic and...
  9. Xbox App Game Trailer lag. Nvidia GPU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game Trailer lag. Nvidia GPU: [img] [img] [img] Hello, I will list the changes I made that fixed the game trailer lag for myself. Maybe a qualified windows rep will make a post or reply somewhere that addresses this to other...
  10. F1 2019 / XBox Game Pass / Nvidia RTX 3060ti: game does not start up

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 2019 / XBox Game Pass / Nvidia RTX 3060ti: game does not start up: Hi, using the XBox Game Pass for FORZA 4 and now F1 2019 on an AMD PC with an NIVIDIA RTX 3060ti GPU. Installation of the F1 Game was smooth with no issues. When trying to launch the game I get...