DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...

Discus and support DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm here because customer service told me to post here because their is no customer service to call for insiders. I turned on my console this morning... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/domjrl, Nov 28, 2019.

  1. /u/domjrl
    /u/domjrl Guest

    DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...


    I'm here because customer service told me to post here because their is no customer service to call for insiders.

    I turned on my console this morning and the home screen was all fucked up and the controller would not let me move the icon on anything on the front home screen. I turned off the console and turned it back on only to be greeted with a black screen... THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN A WEEK that the insider update has crashed my console and now I'm stuck with nothing but a black screen and a useless Xbox that won't boot properly. Last Sunday I had the same issue, had to get the console to boot in 420p resolution and then do a factory reset to fix it. Now the console won't even let me boot it in safe mode and I'm stuck on how to fix this.

    I never had these issues until I joined this stupid insider program a month ago. DO NOT JOIN INSIDERS UNLESS YOU WANT A BRICKED CONSOLE AND NO SUPPORT!

    Thanks for my thanksgiving day gift Microsoft....

    submitted by /u/domjrl
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/domjrl, Nov 28, 2019
    #1
  2. DuhAznDude Win User

    Battlefield 3 for Xbox trash?

    oh, i mean crash...it crashes... (about twice a week)

    it went to a frozen screen and i had to restart my xbox...
  3. FatalDarkprince Win User

    Black Screen of Death (Xbox One X)

    Hello there,

    I have an Xbox One X and this issue started occuring after an insider update so I presume you are also part of the insider program. Once I saw the black screen on my tv, my first instinct was to turn off or restart console but instead I ended up just pressing a bunch of the face buttons until the black screen went away. This happened to me twice afterwards the insider team released another update to fix this. Once you get past the screen, update your console and the black screen should go away.
  4. PlanetFunny Win User

    Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

    i had the same problem with the black screen and now it keeps crashing... even when i do the offline update it crashes..The funny thing about this problem is that it all started after the 2year guarantee ended about 2 weeks later. 500Euros for the best
    console (Xbox X) my ****.... i´m not sure if it is worth buying the New X Series
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

    My BRAND NEW XBOX keeps crashing.
    How exactly is it "crashing"?

    Do you get an error message? Or is the screen black when you start the console? Are you able to start a game which then crashes to the Home Screen? Or does the game crash the console so it's restarting?

    Please describe your issue in a bit more details. Only then we can try to help you.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    How much gaming do you do?

    Depends on my mood. Some weeks less than 2 hours, other weeks over 20 hours.
Thema:

DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen...

Loading...
  1. DO NOT Join Xbox Insiders! It Crashed my Console twice in less than a week. Black screen... - Similar Threads - Join Insiders Crashed

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  6. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  7. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  8. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  9. why should you join xbox insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    why should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with...
  10. Reforj – Join the Xbox Insider Playtest Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj – Join the Xbox Insider Playtest Today!: Come join the Reforj Playtest available on Xbox Series X|S. Explore, sculpt, build, and survive in this open-world, voxel-based, survival sandbox and have your say in the future of this...