Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation?

Discus and support Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not a Realms question. It's about a basic Minecraft account. I have GamePass which I signed up for just to play Minecraft on my laptop the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player160367881, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation?

This is not a Realms question. It's about a basic Minecraft account.

I have GamePass which I signed up for just to play Minecraft on my laptop the past few months. I no longer have the time for it so I want to cancel my subscription.

I put a lot of work into some builds in my (non-realms) world. And I'm wondering do these continue to exist somewhere after I cancel GamePass or do they get deleted?

Asking because I'd like to be able to come back to them sometime in the future...

:)

Player160367881, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Your progress is stored on the cloud. So it'll still be there if you buy the game or renew Game Pass.
  3. ChristopherWright3 Win User

xbox series x purchase with klarna and gamepass but already have ultimate gamepass

Hi,

What happens if you already have a gamepass ultimate sub and you purchase an xbox series x via klarna with the gamepass sub included?

Do you just register it and it cancels your existing gamepass direct debit for 2 years?
    Xbox seriesx
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Is there a reason you're looking for a refund on the purchase? You can cancel the gamepass subscription from your account details if that's the portion you do not want to continue.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial

HI there,

If you upgraded you XBL gold time to Gamepass Ultimate, it will convert all you existing months to Gamepass too, then once that is done it will cancel XBL gold. Whatever you do don't cancel the Gamepass Ultimate or you will lose XGP and XBLG too. So you
    should follow the link @Smwutches provided to double check its all good. If not let us know on here and will help you find a solution.
  6. TheRazorEnigma Win User

can i get some help?

Hello, you will need to pay the total price of gamepass ultimate if you wish to continue your subscription after January 6th. If you would like to go back to just gamepass, you can cancel your gamepass ultimate and resume paying for gamepass.
Thema:

1. Do my Minecraft builds continue to exist post GamePass cancellation? - Similar Threads - Minecraft builds continue

2. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e
  3. Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?: Hello. I am having problems with launching the regular version of Minecraft. I have a preview version that is separate from the main game, but ever since I got it, I wasn't able to play the main...
  4. Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...
  5. Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Help, Stuck on public build (1.17.10): Hey, So I'm trying to get into the Beta but for some reason it won't update past the public build. I am enrolled and I have played in the beta before. I just took some time away from it and now I...
  6. If I build on the Minecraft beta, will it save when the Update comes out?

in XboX Insiders
    If I build on the Minecraft beta, will it save when the Update comes out?: i really want to start building on the 1.17 Beta on Xbox One, but I'm unsure if the buildings I build on the Beta will still be there when the 1.17 Update actually comes out in the Holidays....
  7. !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    !BUILDERS WANTED! - Minecraft Build Team: I'm looking to create a Minecraft build team for a world which I have begun. If you are above the age of 12, then you can join! Also, you must be a fairly decent builder so I will soon create a...
  8. Minecraft how to build on X-Box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft how to build on X-Box one: My son got MineCraft for X BOX one. He likes to build, but the only thing that works is the story mode. He doesn't like that. And he does nog understand good enough English to understand. I...
  9. minecraft xbox one build battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one build battle: my kids have the xbox one version of minecraft. lately they have been watching build battle videos on youtube. to access "build battle" do you need to access a different server or is it a add on...
  10. add me to friends list for Minecraft play survival or Creative love to build things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    add me to friends list for Minecraft play survival or Creative love to build things.: please add me to your friends list. looking to join other peeps worlds in minecraft, play survival and creative. d35335ae-b1d6-4a88-8a80-b52cc73da5b1