Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box...

Discus and support Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m sending my Xbox series x to be fixed by Microsoft in Germany but they want 3 shipping invoices and 1 shipping label , do I tape them all on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PDAnnaDF, Dec 29, 2022.

  1. PDAnnaDF
    PDAnnaDF Guest

    Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box...


    I’m sending my Xbox series x to be fixed by Microsoft in Germany but they want 3 shipping invoices and 1 shipping label , do I tape them all on the outside of the box ? I’m worried because it has details of what’s in the box and the price ??

    :)
     
    PDAnnaDF, Dec 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box for my Xbox series x to be sent to microst in Germany to be fixed ??

    You'll definitely tape the shipping label. If they want the invoice on the outside of the box, check with the shipping company you're sending it with. They should have an envelope to put those in that goes on the outside of the box.
  3. NateAlcala Win User

    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

    Thanks for the reply! Sorry, but I still need a bit more help. I'm dropping my Xbox off at a UPS drop-off point. I keep one invoice for me, and stick the shipping label onto the package. Do I tape an invoice document right next to the shipping label too? Or do I put the invoice in an envelope and then tape that envelope to the package.
  4. cameron hammond Win User

    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

    Hi I’m also sending my Xbox in for service but it hasn’t mentioned anything about having 3 copies of the shipping invoice also would it still be fine if I put the shipping invoice inside the sealed box ?
  5. vG Monkey97 Win User

    Printing Shipping Labels

    I went there, but there is no link to print a shipping label. I was told it should be in the invoice; however, there is no label in the invoice for me.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

    Shipping

    Are you returning a purchase? if so, then yes. All you need to do is to include everything you received in its original packaging and attach the return label to the shipping box. Make sure there are no other labels on the shipping box.

    If it is for a repair, then follow the instructions here:

    The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see:

    How to pack for shipping

    After your device has been packed, print your shipping label, tape it to your package, and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
Thema:

Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box...

Loading...
  1. Do I tape 3 copies of the shipping invoice and one shipping label on the outside of the box... - Similar Threads - tape copies shipping

  2. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  3. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get forza horizon 3 on the xbox series x with only a hard copy but no disc slot?: Really wanna play the game but only have it on disc and just wondering if theres any possible way to get it downloaded e68e5e39-20ee-4b63-a8fb-67ac629a061b
  6. What is the double sided tape inside the elite series 2 controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the double sided tape inside the elite series 2 controller: Got inside my controller to fix a switch issue, and want to know if I can buy this double sided black tape, or if it's not needed. I think it would be nice to replace it so it's the same as it...
  7. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Try to get EA Access Code - no number under the tape!

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try to get EA Access Code - no number under the tape!: Got one of the Battlefield 1 XBOX Ones from Costco, trying to redeem the EA Access code contained within. I remove the tape from the back of the card, but it tears the paper - no 25 digit code!...
  9. Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report Forum in the future bypass the red tape: Since most game support forums dont allow name and shame, will there ever be a forum were we can post the proof of cheaters, exploiters, etc. To the forum so that the ban hammer folks can...
  10. XBOX One Assassins Creed Bundle Key codes on paper card damaged when removing tape - Cannot ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Assassins Creed Bundle Key codes on paper card damaged when removing tape - Cannot ...: This is a little hard to explain, but my son received an XBOX One for Christmas with the Assassins Creed bundle. The two games Assassins Creed IV and another one can be downloaded by typing in...