Do I still get the vanilla cape?
Discus and support Do I still get the vanilla cape? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Java in 2018 I think and bedrock in 2019. I linked them around the end of 2021, but I haven't got the Vanilla cape yet. I see everyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chess de Lannée de, Mar 27, 2023.
Thema:
Do I still get the vanilla cape?
Loading...
-
Do I still get the vanilla cape? - Similar Threads - still vanilla cape
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?
in XboX InsidersIs the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up... -
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
(MINECRAFT) Been 2-3 years and I still did not receive a vanilla cape?
in XBoX Games and Apps(MINECRAFT) Been 2-3 years and I still did not receive a vanilla cape?: So I know this happened like all the way back in 2022, and we're in 2025 now but, recently I started to get back on this game, went to change my skin to a updated one but I've noticed I STILL do... -
(Minecraft) i still dont have the vanilla cape
in XBoX Games and Apps(Minecraft) i still dont have the vanilla cape: i still dont have the vanilla cape even tho i had both versions over a year before the cutoff time f1dc0495-45af-460a-b65d-74ecbbb97887