Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one...
Discus and support Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one enough to connect the two? 14187ce2-6d09-444e-a531-bf74d71f4547 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthiasCzap, Mar 11, 2021.
Thema:
Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one...
Loading...
-
Do I need two receivers to play games with two wireless controllers on the PC or is one... - Similar Threads - need receivers play
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email: Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email Hi there, I'm trying to get back into my Microsoft account, but I'm stuck in the recovery process and not... -
Do I need a 5x5 code to receive the promotional items which are the Popcorn bucket hat and...
in XBoX Games and AppsDo I need a 5x5 code to receive the promotional items which are the Popcorn bucket hat and...: I purchased the Minecraft Deluxe Collection during the promotion period from March 31 to April 30, which was supposed to include the Popcorn Bucket Hat and the Butter Shirt as bonus cosmetic... -
Received an abusive message online and need to report it
in XBoX AccessibilityReceived an abusive message online and need to report it: Help, I’ve received an abusive offensive message on my Xbox account which has been spelled out in individual letters to avoid a ban. If I report individual letters nothing will happen. I have a... -
Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now
in XboX InsidersHelp Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could... -
If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...: I refunded Call of Duty Modern Warfare Cross gen bundle and it was just recently, and I’m scared that I will not receive my money because of the last time I refunded a game and still to this day... -
Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why
in XBoX Games and AppsNot received GTA+ rewards I need to know why: I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very poor customer service...