Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

Discus and support Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have modern warfare the free version but if I buy the disk version would I have to reinstall everything or not? bd480a71-213e-452e-9eb8-2c50323a318b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shubham Pathak1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

I have modern warfare the free version but if I buy the disk version would I have to reinstall everything or not?

:)

Shubham Pathak1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid version?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No need to reinstall the game even if it's from a digital version or a physical disc version.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid version?

Mw fred you mean warzone ya thata considered a different game
  4. JayArcade Win User

Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

Oh yeah and having to download every game? Already paid for the disk now I have to buy Internet to download it, why even have a disk
  5. ASDasd-ASdg2sda Win User

Reinstall a game that I already have installed and reinstalled

AVG Antivirus was the culprit, blocking the game's exe. I had to add an exception to the game's folder and reinstall as AVG couldn't restore the file from the quarantine list.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Reinstall a game that I already have installed and reinstalled

Hi MiguelValencia9,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

Thema:

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

1. Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid... - Similar Threads - need reinstall game

2. I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I needed to reinstall Mw2 ....but Microsoft is attempting to charge me a 2nd time for the game: Why are they trying to charge me again 15d21d05-9d30-4183-bdc4-50f73f8b3ba4
  3. Xbox App on PC can't find games after reboot (I need to reinstall it everytime)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on PC can't find games after reboot (I need to reinstall it everytime): Hi ! I've downloaded the Xbox app recently (about a week ago) when I joined the Game Pass. I downloaded one game (Grounded) and then, after a couple hours, I shut down my computer. The day...
  4. Moving Game Files so no need to Reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Game Files so no need to Reinstall: Hello. I have a game installed on another Platform (Steam) and i want to move its files to the xBox Gamepass so i dont have to redownload it. The reason is that i downloaded a game which got free...
  5. Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games: Everytime a new update comes out for a game all my games need to get reinstalled. Ive done hard reset. I even reformat the system installed new harddrive still nothing 1 game updates i have to...
  6. Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Dirt Rally 2 Game Pass PC need to be reinstall after each gaming session !!!!: Hello, I don't why, but it's absolutely incredible:I'm at the third reinstall of the game (Microsoft Store asks me to do). I have no error code, just the launch doesn't work when I press the...
  7. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...: About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable...
  8. Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.: Has anyone else experienced that whenever a game needs to update it completely downloads the entire game again? I used almost 2 TB of data last month and couldn't figure out why. So I found out...
  9. I need to pay to reinstall a free game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to pay to reinstall a free game.: I had downloaded forza Motorsport 6 for free with my Xbox live gold account a few days ago probably Friday. During that time I had made in game purchases like a few car packs, the nascar expansion...
  10. WHY does the XBOX say it needs to reinstall a game after I've only played it AN HOUR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY does the XBOX say it needs to reinstall a game after I've only played it AN HOUR: I recently bought a new XBOX One S. I thought "cool, this will be great and fun!" WELL WRONG. On MONDAY I booted it up for the first time. I spent over a day downloading specific updates. Sure,...