Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

Discus and support Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have modern warfare the free version but if I buy the disk version would I have to reinstall everything or not? bd480a71-213e-452e-9eb8-2c50323a318b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shubham Pathak1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

I have modern warfare the free version but if I buy the disk version would I have to reinstall everything or not?

:)

Shubham Pathak1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid version?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No need to reinstall the game even if it's from a digital version or a physical disc version.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid version?

Mw fred you mean warzone ya thata considered a different game
  4. JayArcade Win User

Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

Oh yeah and having to download every game? Already paid for the disk now I have to buy Internet to download it, why even have a disk
  5. ASDasd-ASdg2sda Win User

Reinstall a game that I already have installed and reinstalled

AVG Antivirus was the culprit, blocking the game's exe. I had to add an exception to the game's folder and reinstall as AVG couldn't restore the file from the quarantine list.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Reinstall a game that I already have installed and reinstalled

Hi MiguelValencia9,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

Thema:

Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

1. Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid... - Similar Threads - need reinstall game

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  4. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  5. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  6. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  7. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  8. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  9. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  10. I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have ark on PC and for some reason it won't open ,or says I need to reinstall?: I updated my PC , update my store ,and tried resetting the app already . e8e92048-d605-4bb9-81a5-62dea151d7b2