Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

Discus and support Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a new Xbox and I tried the network transfer and it downloaded my games but when I try to play them it says I have to buy them again. They are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kolby Hathaway, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

So I got a new Xbox and I tried the network transfer and it downloaded my games but when I try to play them it says I have to buy them again. They are two different accounts, is there anyway I could play them without having to rebuy?

:)

Kolby Hathaway, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one?

Not without having access to the account.
  3. Kolby Hathaway Win User

I cannot reset the password as I don’t have the things that can send me the code to reset it.Is there anyway I can make a new thing to reset my password?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Reset the password. Otherwise, without the account, you would need to buy the games again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Support would also send them back to the information to reset their password. If they don't have any of the information to be able to do that, support won't be able to bypass that either.
  6. BiopticJoint919 Win User

I noticed your comments are not very helpful and actually go out the way to give people answers that in no way allow them to fix their issues is that what ambassadors are encouraged to do? If anything they need to contact support to attempt yo do account recovery and have valid documentation that is a real answer not telling them to reset the password when they already said they can't it'd be nice to see answers that actuslly contribute to helping.
Thema:

1. Do I need to rebuy my games i network transferred from my old account to my new one? - Similar Threads - need rebuy games

2. My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 and now it says he needs to rebuy it?: My fiancé preordered modern warfare 3 as soon as preorders started. A few days ago it took away his ghost skins and now that modern warfare 3 is out it says he needs to rebuy it. Does anyone else...
  3. My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series S is telling me I need to rebuy Elden ring even though I previously bought...: I have just started up my new console and when going to download my old games I noticed Elden ring was not there so I checked the store and it says I need to repurchase it even though I thought it...
  4. If I purchased a digital game on PC Xbox app, do I need to rebuy the games/dlc again for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased a digital game on PC Xbox app, do I need to rebuy the games/dlc again for...: Will the games I've purchased on xbox pc app work on a series x/s? Or will I have to repurchase those games again? TIA 7e672b59-755e-4471-8bae-5a159d8254bc
  5. Need to rebuy minecraft after migrating to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to rebuy minecraft after migrating to microsoft account: I just migrated my Mojang minecraft account to my microsoft account and now when i log in it just says "play demo" and i need to rebuy? I already searched the web for answers but nothing i found...
  6. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.: Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were...
  7. I need to rebuy the game because...?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to rebuy the game because...?: So i bought a game a few years back, and then didnt use the xbox 1 for a while. came back to it, and the game was gone from my library. and not gone as in i need to reinstall it, gone as in i need...
  8. Do i need to rebuy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need to rebuy?: So a long time ago bacl on my xbox 360 i purchased scott pilgrim vs the world. It was a fun beat em up. I had that game until my 360 red ringed. It took a while to get my 360 replaced and by that...
  9. How 4K updates work? Or need to rebuy games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How 4K updates work? Or need to rebuy games?: Getting Xbox x. Trying to figure out how the 4K updates work. If it’s on the enhancement list- Do I need to wait for them to rerelease physical game disks with 4K uhd ect printed on cover and...
  10. Why am I being told that I need to rebuy DLC that I own on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being told that I need to rebuy DLC that I own on the 360?: Hello! After coming back to Minecraft after a long time I wanted to reinstall minecraft and all of the add-ons that I owned but I can only download the natural texture pack and the skyrim mash up...