Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?

Discus and support Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to decide if I want to play Minecraft Dungeons but I don't know if I have to buy gold if I am playing on PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Draper, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC?

I'm trying to decide if I want to play Minecraft Dungeons but I don't know if I have to buy gold if I am playing on PC.

:)

Benjamin Draper, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Gold is not required to play online on the PC.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Problem and question PC TEREDO XBOX LIVE

In order to play games online with friends through Xbox Live, you do need to pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Whether on Xbox or on Windows 10, you are still using the Xbox Live service.
    Sorry but no, to play multiplayer on PC you do not need to have gold, that is for xbox only.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.

Hi,

Minecraft Dungeons are two separate purchases for Xbox One and PC. It's not part of the 'Play 'Anywhere' program.

If you want the PC version you'll need to buy it separately.
  5. CosmicCraze Win User

Why does my pc keep on saying "Looks like you need to renew gold" every time I open Minecraft bedrock? On p.c.

"Looks like you need to renew gold" is a message that appears when your Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired or is about to expire. Minecraft Bedrock Edition requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer with other players.

To continue playing Minecraft bedrock on your PC, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Xbox website or using the Xbox app on your PC. Once you have renewed your subscription, sign in to your Xbox Live account within the Minecraft game to enable online multiplayer and remove the renewal prompt.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft dungeons

Thema:

1. Do I need to pay for Xbox live to play multiplayer Minecraft Dungeons on my PC? - Similar Threads - need pay live

2. Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why me minecraft says that i need to pay? it was free: So i found me old pc and it needed alot of updates and i found me minecraft i updated it and downloaded the launcher beacuse it needed it said and i dowloaded it and said PAY money but... it was...
  3. Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.

in XboX Insiders
    Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.: My main reason is that it makes things more available to the consumers instead of relying on 60$ Xbox live for a year card being physical and limited and it’s more reliable and it is not fair to...
  4. Do you need to pay like xbox live to play online forza horizon 4 on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need to pay like xbox live to play online forza horizon 4 on PC?: I want to buy forza horizon 4 but i allways had the feeling that i need to pay to play online on the PC is this true? b4d65b23-285b-45d3-9918-18e15d1726c2
  5. I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to...: I pay annually for an Xbox live pass however two days ago Xbox started telling me I need to purchase a live account everytime I try to play online? c3f51c02-c509-43db-ba7a-eaed860cdf4a
  6. Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold: On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while play station give it for free?...
  7. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  8. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452
  9. HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP: hi and thanks for helping ... i bought a 15$ microsoft card to find out you cant pay one month xbox live with it... i went to the store and then bought a 25 dollars prepaid mastercard... and it...
  10. Live account suspended need to pay but im a techno phobe and dont have a clue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live account suspended need to pay but im a techno phobe and dont have a clue: Hello my live accounts been suspended i need to pay but its sent me on here but it wont let me delete old payment methord and use new card details cheers 15d8d085-ed68-42c2-af71-6d8acedd6e1d