Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

Discus and support Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy) 07d9a1dc-bdad-4783-b9d8-2b622dfe6663 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikola Gjeorgievski, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy)

:)

Nikola Gjeorgievski, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Your profile does not have the necessary permissions to access the features of Xbox LIVE

Like others have said. To play GTA Online you NEED Xbox Live Gold Membership, as Xbox Live Silver Membership is not supported. You will need to go and buy a Xbox Live Gold subscription to be able to play GTA Online.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical copy).

Yes. Gold or Game Pass Ultimate is required to play online on the console unless it is a free-to-play game.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does when I want to play rainbow six siege it redirects me to a game pass ultimate plan

you need Xbox live gold to play online, as rainbow six is an online only game as far as I know, you need gold to play it

Xbox live gold is included in GamePass ultimate
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360/Skate 3 online play

You need to have Xbox Live Gold or Gamepass Ultimate for online play
  6. bowski477 Win User

MW3 not working

Are you attempting to play regular multiplayer? Do you have gamepass core or ultimate? You need one of those to play online. Gamepass core is the equivalent of what Xbox Live Gold was.
Thema:

Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical...

1. Do i need the xbox gamepass or the xbox live gold to play gta online? (i have the physical... - Similar Threads - need gamepass live

2. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  3. Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Gamepass to play Rivals on FC24 disk version?: I have purchased FC24 on disk but why I try and play Rivals it’s directing me to purchase gamepass! Why is this and why cant I just play rivals see. As I have purchased the disk....
  4. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  5. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not: so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with...
  6. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  7. GamePass sharing in same household needs some adjustments

in XBoX Accessibility
    GamePass sharing in same household needs some adjustments: Why have so many obstacles when sharing GamePass in the same household? Internet outage means you can’t play on the secondary console as main user (this is the console main user uses). After...
  8. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege: In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix...
  9. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?: I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685
  10. Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Fallout 76 from gamepass on PC?: I installed the game and it says something like "I don't have the version or the requierments to play with other people" so Im asking if I need to buy Xbox Live Gold too in order to play....