Do I need interne connection?

Discus and support Do I need interne connection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy a digital copy of a single player game ( metro exodus, starfield, skyrim, etc.) and is downloaded after using a friend's wifi. When I get to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Patrick2, Sep 3, 2023.

  1. Do I need interne connection?


    If I buy a digital copy of a single player game ( metro exodus, starfield, skyrim, etc.) and is downloaded after using a friend's wifi. When I get to my house with no internet for now, do I still need it to play the games or would be a waste?

    :)
     
    David Patrick2, Sep 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

    Do I need interne connection?

    Hello David P! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

    No, you will be able to play them offline! Just make sure to enable your account as primary on your Xbox:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

    3. Select Make this my home Xbox.

    Follow this link to read more about playing your Xbox offline: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/using-xbox-one-offline

    And in case you are using Windows 10/11, follow this link to read more: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...ames-offline-on-windows-10-using-offline-mode

    I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

    Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Bøat Win User

    Call of duty Warzone

    Hello there,

    No I do not have an external drive connected. It's all internal
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?

    There are few Games to Play offline on GP, the most of them needs an Interne Connection
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    XBox 360: Unable to update by any method, download profiles, or play games; plus corrupt characters.

    Do you have a hard drive attached to your Xbox 360? Try updating without the hard drive connected.

    If you don't have internal flash storage available, connect a USB drive (2GB+?) and format it. The update will need some free storage space to install.
  6. Kirbee Win User

    Can't disconnect from default network

    Need more info...

    Connection type: wired / wireless

    XBOX 360 wireless adapter type: internal wireless / external wireless / internal wired

    If it is a wired connection you are not going to be able to disconnect from it without disconnecting the ethernet cable from the back of your Xbox.
Thema:

Do I need interne connection?

Loading...
  1. Do I need interne connection? - Similar Threads - need interne connection

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  10. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...