Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet?

Discus and support Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet? a473ac37-53ad-4ed5-889e-df378025f3bc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wls1212, Jan 26, 2023.

1. wls1212
    wls1212 Guest

:)

wls1212, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Not at all. An Xbox Live Gold subscription is only required if you will be playing an online multiplayer game for paid games.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

why cant i play online

1. Is your console connected to Xbox Live? (you just need to connect it to the internet to do that.)

2. Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
  4. x PrizeFighteR Win User

play Online?

Hello, to play on Xbox you will need an internet connection and a subscription to Xbox Live in order to play only with others.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox One with USB

On the Xbox One, you do not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to use the Cloud. You just need to be connected to the internet. Any profile connected to the internet will use the Cloud service.

More information here
    . There is no confirmed number of max profiles on one console.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

fallout76

Fallout 76 will use the same internet connection as any other Xbox One online multiplayer game and the same internet connection that your console has. You will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription too. So you simply need to make sure your console
    is connected to the internet and Xbox Live, and then launch the game, and you'll be good to go.
Thema:

1. Do I need an XBox subscription for the XBox to connect to the internet? - Similar Threads - need subscription connect

2. I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate?: I can't get multiplayer to work with Xbox core subscription, keeps saying I need ultimate? 3b1ddad5-be63-48eb-b4de-cbff6a7a5011
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.: I have an Xbox 1s, and when I try to put in my Star Wars Battlefront game disc to play multiplayer it says "Looks like you need to renew EA play. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...
  5. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  6. I need a refund for a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund for a subscription: A friend told me that I had to fill out a form to refund a subscription I bought a couple of hours ago but I no longer want to. Could you tell me what the form he says is?...
  7. need to cancel a subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to cancel a subscription: I have ongoing subscription on my account that my son added on my credit card, I need to cancel f15a3e24-ee97-440a-9e06-81cd1cdb1fa7
  8. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  9. I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield: I dunno what's going on it won't let me cloud game starfield on my xbox one but will let me with any other ultimate game 1e63e192-66b8-482c-9882-bdde1fbaecdf
  10. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...