Do I need a receiver
Discus and support Do I need a receiver in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I had my Sony Bravia TV for a couple years. It does 4k, 3D, and apps too. However I recently got Xbox one X and it says the TV doesn't do HDR 10.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KILLUCOKROCHES, Nov 14, 2017.
Thema:
Do I need a receiver
Loading...
-
Do I need a receiver - Similar Threads - need receiver
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email
in XBoX AccessibilityNeed Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email: Need Help Recovering Microsoft Account – Not Receiving Code, Want It Sent to Main Email Hi there, I'm trying to get back into my Microsoft account, but I'm stuck in the recovery process and not... -
Do I need a 5x5 code to receive the promotional items which are the Popcorn bucket hat and...
in XBoX Games and AppsDo I need a 5x5 code to receive the promotional items which are the Popcorn bucket hat and...: I purchased the Minecraft Deluxe Collection during the promotion period from March 31 to April 30, which was supposed to include the Popcorn Bucket Hat and the Butter Shirt as bonus cosmetic... -
Received an abusive message online and need to report it
in XBoX AccessibilityReceived an abusive message online and need to report it: Help, I’ve received an abusive offensive message on my Xbox account which has been spelled out in individual letters to avoid a ban. If I report individual letters nothing will happen. I have a... -
Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now
in XboX InsidersHelp Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could... -
If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...: I refunded Call of Duty Modern Warfare Cross gen bundle and it was just recently, and I’m scared that I will not receive my money because of the last time I refunded a game and still to this day... -
Not received GTA+ rewards I need to know why
in XBoX Games and AppsNot received GTA+ rewards I need to know why: I've paid now 2 months for GTA+ and received no rewards I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and been told that it will be sorted and still nothing very poor customer service...