Do I need a one s

Discus and support Do I need a one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i dont normally get time to play games because i am away with work, but seeing as i am in lockdown and dont have work for atleast 2 months i thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LxHowler, Mar 26, 2020.

  1. LxHowler
    LxHowler Guest

    Do I need a one s


    Hi i dont normally get time to play games because i am away with work, but seeing as i am in lockdown and dont have work for atleast 2 months i thought i might buy an xbox. I was considering buying a xbox one used rather than a one s due to the price and
    when i go back to work i wont wo using it again. Is there any major reason to spend the extra on a one s.

    I am looking to play forza and call of duty. I dont have a 4k tv

    Thanks

    :)
     
    LxHowler, Mar 26, 2020
    #1
  2. SamWild93 Win User

    Do I need a one s

    hey,

    Xbox one is good enough

    Regards
  3. FF Square Enix Win User

    Do I need a one s

    Just buy a used one if your not going to play it after going back to work.
  4. N0tY0uAgain Win User

    Do I need a one s

    I still have a One S and enjoy using it a lot. It may be aging out a bit though, but its nice to have around. I have a gaming PC but I also like gaving something I can easily set up on a TV and play from a couch.
  5. julosjc Win User

    Do I need a one s

    get the cheapest entry possible - so used one s would be ideal. If you intend to invest more time into it, then maybe go for new or one X (if you have 4k)
  6. NLH1 Win User

    Do I need a one s

    I think an s is a good console for someone who doesn't game often especially now they're brought out the one without the disc tray, its supposed to be pretty cheap for an xbox as well
Thema:

Do I need a one s

Loading...
  1. Do I need a one s - Similar Threads - need

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...