Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to...

Discus and support Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The problem stems to one particular game. I've tryed everything that was suggested. However it still doesn't work. adaae3c5-dee3-4f1a-9df7-77feb8078e2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Machinomancr, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Machinomancr
    Machinomancr Guest

Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to...

The problem stems to one particular game.

I've tryed everything that was suggested. However it still doesn't work.

:)

Machinomancr, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Machinomancr Win User

Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to download a particular game?

I just checked and found out the problem persists with any game I own, not just one.

In the process of disconnecting/reconnecting the other drive. Otherwise I'm forced to have to wipe my PC and start again.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to download a particular game?

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if you don’t mind. Please show me what tutorial you followed to do the repair install

————

About the other question, this drive that you want to disconnect. Is the C: drive?
    If not, worth trying that.
    Disconnect the drive from the PC and turn the PC on
    Then wait a couple minutes, turn it off. Connect the drive and verify
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MACHINOMANCR

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    What game is that?
    Where are you seeing this unknown installation message? (If possible attach an screenshot)

And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, unfortunately that seems the case :c usually the in-place upgrade fix system corruptions

But as it didn’t worked for you, in this case the best option is do the custom installation
Thema:

1. Do I need a fresh install of windows as I keep getting 'unknown available' when trying to... - Similar Threads - need fresh install

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  4. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  5. I need some advice

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some advice: Okay so I've got a problem I'm a Fortnite YouTuber and i made friends with some rather toxic people who recently have been causing me problems they are trying to destroy me asking me to go and...
  6. I need a solution to start fresh

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a solution to start fresh: How does a user who is getting harassed in game, basically start an account from fresh without losing everything? Changing gamertags isn't option as I did that and my harasser found my new...
  7. Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a fireteam for fresh VOG on normal: Hi I am a level 28 warlock and I need a group of people to help me out on the VOG normal difficulty. Any help is appreciated. GT is same as above. Thanks! 1a27a32f-3e64-4477-89e7-8e0c114cd70e
  8. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE 2 RAID WITH TONIGHT ASAP need 4 27+ FRESH ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING FOR PEOPLE 2 RAID WITH TONIGHT ASAP need 4 27+ FRESH ...: looking for 4 more people to run VOG im a lvl 27 lock and my buddy is a lvl 29 titan both have done raid before plz know the raid message me asap looking to start withing 30 min...
  9. Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helping new or fresh players to dead space 3 or people who need help with the game !: If anyone needs help or wants a coop partner add me or send message also have a mic please 1eb515b0-9fde-4911-8803-9e3d50a1d5c2
  10. I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help i just recently brought a fresh copy of skyrim special edition: it has no scratches nothing its brand new from Australia but its not installing it says your disc may be dirty or damaged. try cleaning it (0x87e00064) 1f347ea0-8bb0-4bbd-939e-96a4b1c68631