Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox

Discus and support Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Im confused about what I would need to apply for ID@Xbox. Do I need a existing title/game to apply for it. f84a4a17-b773-4b53-89a8-0fa8105e21c8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrickboyGG, Feb 14, 2022.

  1. BrickboyGG
    BrickboyGG Guest

    Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox


    Hi. Im confused about what I would need to apply for ID@Xbox. Do I need a existing title/game to apply for it.

    :)
     
    BrickboyGG, Feb 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

    Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox

    Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

    All the details about joining the ID@Xbox can be found on this link below:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/id

    Thanks

    Jamie
  3. MatthewGebala Win User

    Upgrade existing HD purchases to 4K in movies and apps

    There should be an option to pay whatever price to upgrade existing purchases to UHD, needs to be implemented at some point is all. Id pay full price for some titles no doubt
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

    ME 1 Questioned.

    [quote user="Arkham99"] I set it to 'Insanity' MYSELF and it changed itself, I 'Selected Existing ID'[/quote]

    How did you do that????? There is no option to select the difficulty before or after choosing an Existing ID as soon as you choose the existing ID the game starts. so how exactly did you set the difficulty before
    choosing an Existing ID??
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Account Recovery

    2 questions

    Do you mean the email associated with the windows live Id is no longer existing ?

    And you forgot the password?

    If so go to windowslivehelp.com and contact customer support to reset the password

    If the windows live ID no longer existing phone Xbox support
  6. Arkham99 Win User

    ME 1 Questioned.

    [quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

    Always check the difficulty setting yourself and do not rely on the game to do so itself with the 'Select Existing ID' feature.

    [/quote]

    But I didn't "rely on the game to do so itself with the 'Select Existing ID' feature", I set it to 'Insanity' MYSELF and it changed itself, I 'Selected Existing ID' because I wanted to use my same character for an 'Insanity' run. Once I set it to 'Insanity'
    myself it shouldn't be altered by anyone but myself, period...:)
Thema:

Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox

Loading...
  1. Do I need a existing title for ID@Xbox - Similar Threads - need existing title

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  8. Need help adding existing console to xbox app.

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help adding existing console to xbox app.: Earlier, i was messing around in the app and mistakenly removed my registered console from the app for remote play. I keep trying to set up my console again under existing console. I’ve checked...
  9. "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP): Hello, I have run into the problem of the "Microsoft account does not exist" issue, I have actually been using my Microsoft account for years, and this is the first actual problem that has...
  10. Why does xbox live gold need to exist?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox live gold need to exist?: Hi there everyone I need this answered as I have been a loyal xbox customer since the 360 was released and I was wondering why does xbox live gold need to exist anymore back in 360 days it made...