Do I have to pay Xbox Live Gold while playing online on PC using Xbox app?

Discus and support Do I have to pay Xbox Live Gold while playing online on PC using Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy a game with Play Anywhere function at Microsoft Store at Xbox, but I want to play this game online also on PC. Do I have to buy Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ajgor B., Mar 4, 2023.

1. Ajgor B.
    Ajgor B. Guest

I want to buy a game with Play Anywhere function at Microsoft Store at Xbox, but I want to play this game online also on PC.

Do I have to buy Xbox Live Gold to play this game ONLINE on my computer?

This is a bit complicated , but I hope you'll help me!

:)

Ajgor B., Mar 4, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online

...I am paying Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold to play this game online....
    While I don't have a solution for your original problem, you do NOT need a Gold membership when you want to play online on a PC.

You ONLY need a Gold membership on the Xbox consoles.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No, Ajgor. The Xbox Live Gold subscription is just required for Xbox console.
  4. ngocphi Win User

No but.If you want to xcloud play xbox games you need ultimate

Or if you want to remote.play xbox games and play multiplayer thru remote.play yes

But.pc.titles you don't need it
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Problem and question PC TEREDO XBOX LIVE

In order to play games online with friends through Xbox Live, you do need to pay for an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Whether on Xbox or on Windows 10, you are still using the Xbox Live service.
    Sorry but no, to play multiplayer on PC you do not need to have gold, that is for xbox only.
  6. Sergi Zapater Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

First, you have to pay for playing online, while PS4 players don't (Xbox Live Gold is required for WARZONE).

Second, Xbox players cannot disable crossplay, while PS4 yes.

Microsoft should consider seriously these Xbox disadvantages. Maybe the next console that I buy will not be a Xbox.

The worst of all is that we have to pay for Xbox Live Gold, but we can't use Xbox servers! We are forced to play on Activision's crossplay servers!!
Thema:

1. Do I have to pay Xbox Live Gold while playing online on PC using Xbox app? - Similar Threads - pay Live Gold

2. Do i have to pay Xbox live gold to play cod cold war online??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i have to pay Xbox live gold to play cod cold war online??: Ive been playing cold war zombies online for months now and never had Xbox live gold but its asking me to purchase a plan to play online why? bad26adc-fabd-49f5-998e-c89115dcc556
  3. Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...: Xbox Live Gold should be removed from every game. You already Paid for the Gaming System, for the game itself, and now you have to Pay for online Access. Its Your chance to go off the charts...
  4. Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for: I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused because I never payed for Xbox Live. I tried...
  5. Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again!: I had cancelled my xbl gold after summer holidays to focus on studies, and purchased it again on October 20 for a month. Christmas holidays come up, and I purchase live gold again on the 10th of...
  6. I cant pay my live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant pay my live gold: I payed the offer of the month of gamepass and then, when it expired i forgot to desactivate the periodic thing and when i try to put my live gold code i cant, if can someone of xbox desactivate...
  7. Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold: On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while play station give it for free?...
  8. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  9. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...
  10. Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I will never use a credit card again to pay for the XBox Live Gold Subscription: I should have paid better attention at the time of linking my credit card to my nephew's Xbox Live Gold subscription. My credit card statement shows a renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription fee in...