Do I have to have a disc to on my Xbox one s

Discus and support Do I have to have a disc to on my Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game keep going back to Home Screen won’t start games 3c36fed0-d286-4d77-9eec-eda42d8c71db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drey Rush, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Drey Rush
    Drey Rush Guest

My game keep going back to Home Screen won’t start games

:)

Drey Rush, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Drey Rush,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are having issue launching games in your Xbox One S console. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information on how to resolve your concern.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Is it happening when starting all games or happening to specific games only?
    3. How did you install the game in your Xbox Console? Is through downloading games from Microsoft Store or through Xbox Game Pass or through physical disc?
    4. Are you getting an error message or error code when starting games?

For the meantime, you may check the troubleshooting steps on how to fix game issues on Xbox from the link below.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Wivve Win User

morrowind backwards compatible

It should also work on Xbox One bc.
    When I put in the disc, my xbox one s says to me that this game doesn't work here. Do I still have to purchase the game, even though I have the original disc?
  5. CartopBonsai699 Win User

Very slow download speed, rubbish customer service, wish I'd bought a PS4

I have a xbox one s and halo 5 on disc . I would get the disc version of this game install it offline that way you can skip the update . I did this before on my xbox one s.
  6. J_Fox Win User

How do I install games faster????

is it disc game and do u just have a normal xbox one x
    Yes it's a disc, and it's a regular Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Do I have to have a disc to on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - disc

2. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  5. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  6. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  7. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  8. Disc won't read on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read on Xbox One: I cannot get game to read on Xbox One. b1f8cfa8-baf0-443e-815e-f17b48c0ff5c
  9. Original xbox 1 disc issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 1 disc issues: So, is anyone else having disc issues, where it reads discs but gives you the icon of not having the disc, but says its in while being able to play the game. Shoudl I be concerned, or should I...
  10. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...