Do i have to buy Minecraft again?

Discus and support Do i have to buy Minecraft again? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft on a different user on a other computer is there any way of getting in on my new computer? 34fbcccf-7e1e-4227-a944-9481fe1fa59d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henrik West, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Henrik West
    Henrik West Guest

I bought minecraft on a different user on a other computer is there any way of getting in on my new computer?

:)

Henrik West, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

If I understand correctly, you bought Minecraft for Windows and used another PC, now you are on another PC, and you want to know if you need to buy the game again.

You can connect the same account Microsoft, that you bought Minecraft on your new computer, and download Minecraft from the Xbox app or Microsoft Store. Now, if you want to play from another account Microsoft, you'll have to buy it again.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it. Hugs! :)
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

do i have to buy minecraft again?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mehrdad, Each platform you will need to purchase the game separately, without any connection between platforms.

I look forward to any further queries.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Do I Have to Buy Minecraft Again?

Hello Debbie,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor Jeisson E. has a solution, I will leave him his information so that he can find out about the solution.

It is likely that you have not lost it, since when you try to download or run it from the Microsoft store you are trying to run the Windows Version of Minecraft and NOT the JAVA version, which is the one from Mojang and Mojang servers.

You would have to follow the support options and guides for the JAVA version to solve the problem, and most likely you will only have to reinstall the game from the Mojang website, not from the Microsoft website or the Microsoft Store (Not XBOX either) .

(Minecraft's official support is only in English. If you have problems following the information, I recommend using your browser's automatic translator)
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...">https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...">https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/335b2618-fc23-4fe5-8414-88b1c41b1277

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do I have to buy minecraft again?

Every platform for Minecraft is a separate purchase and always has been
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Why do I have to buy minecraft again?

Hello Kule, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

In the Minecraft Launcher go to View All Accounts in the drop-down under your icon, and add a Microsoft account. Put in the info you use to log into Dungeons. Now you have to switch between accounts to play Dungeons (Microsoft) or Minecraft Java (Mojang) but it's all saved in the launcher.

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
Thema:

1. Do i have to buy Minecraft again? - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft again

2. Minecraft wants me to buy Java again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to buy Java again: I bought the Minecraft Java version, but today he asked me to buy it again. I recently deleted the office program, but I did not know that it was related to Minecraft. Please do what is necessary,...
  3. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  4. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  5. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  6. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  7. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  8. Can buy Minecraft again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can buy Minecraft again?: My friend has buy Bedrock with the Xbox game pass before they are sold together and can she buy Minecraft again with game pass to get java version? c37020f8-e0ce-411c-bb26-09ac2c921b5c
  9. Do I need to buy minecraft again after missing the migration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need to buy minecraft again after missing the migration?: I was not aware of the supposed migration from mojang accounts to microsoft accounts. After trying to play minecraft it says my account has been disabled, so my only thought is that i will have to...
  10. I bought a new computer do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new computer do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought a new computer. I downloaded the java launcher but the game isnt opening. Do I have to open it again 4e127517-1da1-4c34-bce7-be9410b65276