DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ?

Discus and support DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi there I want to delete all progresses of my xbox game running on Windows 8.1 but I do not know what I should do since I do not see any buttons that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by denniagungpambudi, Apr 30, 2016.

1. DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ?

hi there

I want to delete all progresses of my xbox game running on Windows 8.1 but I do not know what I should do since I do not see any buttons that make all that work

hope for your help

:)

denniagungpambudi, Apr 30, 2016
  2. Unkiukas
    Unkiukas Guest
    One achievement list is not workling at all

Hello,

i am playing Bingo for few days, and i realized that i have two kinds of achievement list on Xbox App. One is with 1000G and another one with 200G. The list with 1000G is working well, and it is syncronising same as in the game achievements. But the list
    with 200G isn't working at all. The 1000G i have now 78% progress, but the 200G 0%. I am playing this game with Windows 10 home Laptop and Lumia 640 Windows 10 mobile. First i thought this list with 200G was from Windows 10 Mobile, but when i played with
    my Lumia 640 it was connecting to 1000G list. Than somehow i thought this can be from Windows phone 8.1, so i downgraded my phone to check out my theoiry, but it didn't worked. The achievement from Windows 8.1 was seperated. So i have now Three Kinds of achievements
    List with Microsoft Bingo. 1000G from Windows 10 is working well, and 200G from Windows phone 8.1 is also working well, and this 200G list isn't working at all. I have no idea how to pop the achievements on this list. I think this is an error. Can you fix
    it?

Best Regards,

Unkiukas, Apr 30, 2016
  3. Progress in game on Windows Phone 8.1 and Win 10 TP

Hi, I'm playing Brave Furries and Secrets and Tresures on Lumia 625 but recently I've installed Win 10 TP on my computer and I' wanted to play those games on desktop. After logging in to Xbox I can see all of my achievements but both games starts from the
    very beginning. What should I do?

MarcinFelkowski, Apr 30, 2016
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Can I play MS Solitiare Collection on another computer and receive 'credit' for my scores?

Saving Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The cloud even saves your progress on challenges and
    achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 devices.

Note Any achievements and challenges that you complete on your Windows 10 device will not be available on your Windows 8 or 8.1 devices. The Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection contains new features and challenges that aren't
    available in previous versions of the game.

For example, if you play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 8.1 device at work and complete all the daily challenges, you’ll find that these challenges are incomplete when you open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 10 device at home.
    The next day, when you return to your Windows 8.1 device, the challenges from the previous day will show as completed.
  5. CHRIST0NE Win User

All achievement progress deleted

Yesterday my achievement progress was gone on watchdogs, and now today some of the progress is back but not close to what is should be. I am missing quite a few achievements now for watchdogs which i have been working very hard to get and its frustrating
    seeing the progress wheel in-game saying i should have the achievement but xbox wont give them to me.
  6. KunkMast3rFl3x Win User

All achievement progress deleted

I noticed this this morning (7/31/14) all of my TitanFall progress on currently locked achievements was and did stay at 0%. I'm sure my other games were affected as well(Guacamelee, Spartan Assault, and Wolfenstein) but TitanFall is the only one I actively
    keep track. I even played a game of Hardpoint to see if they were just reset but after I won the game the progress on the Hardpoint Achievement was still 0%. Kinda don't want to play any Xbox One games until this is remedied and my progress reinstated.
  7. Spirochaete Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 ,8.1 and even 10 Achievements not syncing since the announcement of WP 8.1 Store Closure in December

Same.

Starting last week (October 23 approx) I noticed the leaderboards in Windows Phone games no longer function, across all WP 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 games.

Worse than that, achievements do not sync on WP 7, 8, and 8.1 games.

(WP 10 is currently ok for me).

FYI: I still own 9 working Windows Phones for the purpose of earning Xbox achievements. It is a major diss to lose this functionality without prior notice.
  8. IntensoFOX Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

Since March 2020, achievements that are unlocked on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 will not sync to Xbox profiles. I've seen numerous people reporting that they have the same issue. That being when you unlock an achievement on windows phone 7, 8 or 8.1 it will
    unlock however won't sync to your profile. This issue also happened in October of 2019, however was resolved and achievements started syncing again throughout November 2019 - February 2020. It is now broken again and needs to be fixed.

For me I'm using a Lumia 640 running Windows 8.1 and the achievements I've earned in March and May 2020 haven't synced. Everyone has the exact same problem and it is occurring on all windows phones using 7, 8 and 8.1 os.

This a service issue, I hope it gets fixed.
    I have two Lumias, one with Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia 630 device and the other with Windows 10 Mobile with the Lumia 532 device, I am experiencing problems in obtaining and recording achievements, especially with Windows Phone 8.1. I hope this problem
    is resolved, so that we can finish all pending games.
Thema:

DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ?

1. DO I DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS AND ALL PROGRESSES OF XBOX GAMES ON WINDOWS 8.1 ? - Similar Threads - DELETE ACHIEVEMENTS PROGRESSES

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  8. An achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement in Forza Motorsport hasn’t unlocked since launch, what can I do to delete my...: Hi, I’ve been trying to get the “Pole Position” achievement in Forza Motorsport since the game launched back in September. For some reason, everytime I come first in a multiplayer race and get...
  9. Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ?: Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ? i want to delete some game on my list 12d42b69-3a2f-4269-9ed1-40ed4ff3c97e
  10. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac