do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

Discus and support do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/More_Woodpecker7721, Sep 1, 2026.

  1. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?


    Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get full language options just like the true digital versions after converting? or the region restriction will still apply to the converted version ?

    submitted by /u/More_Woodpecker7721
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/More_Woodpecker7721, Sep 1, 2026
    #1
  2. KindGryphon Win User

    Digital code

    I buy a digital code for Xbox Game Pass but didnt work because the region is not the same .
    Your only option would be to get a refund from where ever you purchased the code and then purchase a code that is meant for your region. There isnt any way around the region restrictions that wouldn't break the rules.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Digital games' region restrictions

    They are not region locked from xbox one and over HOWEVER if you receive a code it is

    Gifting is region locked by country
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Digital games' region restrictions

    Hi Phoenix! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    When you buy a game from the Microsoft Store you must use the region in which the game will be used to check if it is available in that region.

    For example, if you are in the UK but will actually use the games in the EU, at the bottom of the Microsoft Store you must change the region, that way you can see if the game is available in that region.

    [​IMG]
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox Live Gold region question

    If you try & circumvent region restrictions whether it be trying to get a digital game that's not available in your region,currency or a gold sub etc. then yes,you can get into trouble.

    If you live in the U.S. then you need a U.S. code.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    Region

    Xbox One games do not have region restrictions. However, if he bought you a digital code as a gift using the new gifting feature then you won't be able to redeem that as gifting is currently only region specific.
Thema:

do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

Loading...
  1. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ? - Similar Threads - games langulage region

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...