Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

Discus and support Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019.

  1. MrJeffery907
    MrJeffery907 Guest

    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?


    I have a 14 day free trial of gamepass waiting to be activated and im wondering if theres a gamepass game on sale, will it get an additonal discount if you own gamepass

    :)
     
    MrJeffery907, Aug 12, 2019
    #1
  2. WestsideJustice Win User

    Do Xbox Game Pass Games Go On Sale?

    If you have Game Pass, you'll get a discount when you purchase games in the GamePass library. If that game goes on sale, you can get it at the sale price. The GamePass discount doesn't stack on top of the sale price.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    Hey there MrJeffery907!



    Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.



    Thank you and have a great day.
  4. Korhog Win User

    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    an additional discount works with gold, and You have additional discount for games in XGP, but I'm not really sure what XGP discount works with games on sales
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    The discount for purchasing is for games in the Game Pass catalogue and wouldn't work for a game not in Game Pass.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

    Not really. The most of the deals you get re with xbox live gold membership.
Thema:

Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass?

Loading...
  1. Do gamepass games on sale get an additional discount with gamepass? - Similar Threads - gamepass games sale

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. Gamepass game not working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass game not working: Hi so i repurchased gamepass and it worked a few days ago on the game dead by daylight i turned the game in another day and it says no avaliable offers i own gamepass ultimate the game dosent even...