Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

Discus and support Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trueon, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Trueon
    Trueon Guest

    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...


    A friend of mine is going to gift me Sea of Thieves for my B-Day. This is the first time either of us have used the Microsoft Store. I was trying to find a way for him to gift me the game, and I searched many different places to find anyway of doing so.
    In the end, I noticed that you can redeem a code on the Sea of Thieves store page, but the only codes that I found were ones for the Xbox. So, I was wondering if it was possible to buy that code and input into the PC store page and have the game be played
    on PC

    :)
     
    Trueon, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Game not visible

    Were you signed into the appropriate account on your PC when you redeemed the code? If you visit the game's store page on your Xbox One console, does it give you the option to download or does it ask to purchase the game? For further assistance with verifying
    if you own specific content, please reach out to our chat support team through our
    Contact Us page.

    Thanks!
     
    Mister Beep, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Where's The Game Trailers?

    If a game has a trailer, it's usually put under that game's page in the Games Store. I think it works just fine there.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

    Since the game is a play anywhere title it will work for both.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page on PC?

    Since the game is a play anywhere title it will work for both.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Xbox one S

    This
    page
    describes what to do if you have a problem when trying to download Xbox One content. If you see a specific error code or status code, use the search box on the Error
    & Status Code Search page
    to find information about how to solve the problem.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4

  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    I have problems downloading update for a game

    This
    page
    describes what to do if you have a problem when trying to download Xbox One content.

    Note If you see a specific error code or status code, use the search box on the Error & Status Code
    Search page
    to find information about how to solve the problem.
  9. Smwutches Win User

    March special offers

    The Xbox Store (the console, Xbox.com/Microsoft.com) are digital stores so the game would be added directly to your account. You would not receive a code. Microsoftstore.com is Microsoft's retail store and would send a digital code if you purchased one from
    there. Purchases from the Microsoft Store are not eligible for credits unless there is a specific offer for them.
Thema:

Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ...

Loading...
  1. Do codes for specific Xbox One games work if you put it into the game's Microsoft Store Page ... - Similar Threads - codes specific games

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...