Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

Discus and support Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MenopausalManbaby, Jul 30, 2021.

  1. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?


    I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not sure if the DLC/Addons are available for the Game Pass PC version of the game as it may not have it since it does not even have achievements yet. Just making sure before I spend money on DLC that requires me to play on the Xbox when I want to for PC.

    :)
     
    MenopausalManbaby, Jul 30, 2021
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Good question. I'm afraid DLCs for the game are for Xbox consoles as of the moment. The Color of Madness for example. If you check the add ons individually, you'll notice that it only indicated that it's available for Xbox consoles.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/darkest-dunge...
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

    Game on PC but no DLC

    It looks like they just never made it available for PC game pass. Not sure the reasoning as i’ve seen it for xbox and steam. Unless theres some exclusive deal (for a game this small i doubt it). Since the game dlc hasn’t been out a year yet, thinking they
    never ported it for pc game pass is all
  4. Plathos Win User

    Why are DLC achievements included in the normal game?

    Especially on the Game Pass. Games are available, but DLCs are not. I wanted them included in the package. If not, at least make available a version of Game Pass already with DLCs at all.
  5. TheHelixNebulae Win User

    Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform

    Not all games from the Game pass are available for PC unfortunately. SOT is available for PC in the Game Pass though ;) Thanks for your help once again! :D Have a great day!
  6. Hoskayra Win User

    unable to access remnant 2 awaken king dlc

    Hi, Theminebroth my name is Oskayra and I'd love to help you to help.

    It sounds like you're encountering an issue with DLC compatibility between Steam and Xbox Game Pass. While DLC purchased on one platform should be transferable to the other, there can sometimes be glitches or compatibility issues that prevent the DLC from being recognized.

    Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

    Check DLC availability on both Steam and Xbox Game Pass: Ensure that the specific DLC you purchased is available on both Steam and Xbox Game Pass. Some DLC may be exclusive to one platform or may not be included in all DLC bundles.

    Here's how to check DLC availability on Steam and Xbox Game Pass:

    On Steam:

    Open the Steam client and log in to your account.

    Go to your Steam library.

    Find the game for which you want to check DLC availability.

    Right-click on the game title and select "Properties" from the context menu.

    In the "Properties" window, click on the "DLC" tab.

    This tab will show you a list of all available DLC for the game, including the ones you already own.

    On Xbox Game Pass:

    Open the Xbox app on your PC or Xbox console.

    Go to the "My games & apps" section.

    Find the game for which you want to check DLC availability.

    Click on the game tile.

    Scroll down to the "Add-ons" section.

    This section will show you a list of all available add-ons, including DLC, for the game.

    Verify DLC installation: Double-check that the DLC is installed and activated on both Steam and Xbox Game Pass. You can check the DLC installation status in Steam's library and Xbox Game Pass's My games & apps section.

    Restart Steam and Xbox app: Sometimes, a simple restart of the Steam and Xbox app can refresh the DLC recognition process. Close and relaunch both applications to see if the DLC is recognized.

    Check for updates: Ensure that both Steam and Xbox Game Pass are up to date. Updates often address compatibility issues and may resolve the DLC recognition problem.

    Contact game developers: If the issue persists, contact the game developers for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or insights into compatibility issues between Steam and Xbox Game Pass.

    Here are the official support pages for the game developers:

    Developer support for Xbox Game Pass: https://support.xbox.com/

    Developer support for Steam: https://help.steampowered.com/en/

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    if your problem has been fixed let me know it and have a nice day
    Oskayra.
Thema:

Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

Loading...
  1. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available? - Similar Threads - games Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...