Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass...

Discus and support Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ask because among the multitude of game pass quests that are buggy (The monthly one that stated we needed 23 daily quests but the counter wanted 45... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aprildawn88, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. Aprildawn88
    Aprildawn88 Guest

    Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass...


    I ask because among the multitude of game pass quests that are buggy (The monthly one that stated we needed 23 daily quests but the counter wanted 45 wasn't fixed until the day after I addressed it with a support person over the phone after addressing an
    issue with the app not giving me credit toward the using the mobile app quests) I usually still have had "Play Game Pass Game/s" and "Get X # of Achievements in X # of Game Pass Games" trigger immediately, except when I am playing a game from Xbox 360 days
    that happens to be on Game Pass.

    This is really frustrating because I am loathe to spend all the time choosing to uninstall a larger game to make room for a newer, larger Game Pass game only to find it isn't my cup of tea when a lot of the smaller, older games ought to work just fine for
    the quests.

    I feel like whoever is inputting the quests is doing so while distracted.

    :)
     
    Aprildawn88, Jul 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Aprildawn88 Win User

    Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass Achievement quests?

    Then there needs to be a disclaimer on the quests that involve achievements. If its on gamepass and the quest is for "gamepass games" rather than a specific game it should still count so long as it is played ON Xbox one.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass Achievement quests?

    Xbox 360 achievements do not count for the game pass quests. Only Xbox One and Windows 10 games that are on Game Pass.
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

    Xbox 360 Games

    As long as you log into the Xbox 360 using the same accounts as you do on the Xbox One, then yes, any achievement you earn on the 360 will count towards your account and show up on the Xbox One

    Hope this helps and enjoy gaming on!
  5. gamerbunny19 Win User

    Microsoft rewards on Xbox not working

    Fable 3 isn't counting towards the Top 10 punchcard either. I have gotten like 15 achievements since activating this punchcard but none counted, although my account has recognized the achievements in my achievement tracker and the Earth Day punchcard.
  6. Cy 5th Win User

    30xp Event?

    do Custom games count towards experience? I know they count for Horde seriously 2.0 achievement but I want xp in King Of The Hill? Custom games?
Thema:

Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass...

Loading...
  1. Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass... - Similar Threads - Achievements gotten via

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]