Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot)

Discus and support Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past year i have used my hotspot (T-mobile on a Note 20 Ultra 5G) for gaming with no issues and always open NAT. My previous Xbox One (original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel��Jimenez��, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot)

For the past year i have used my hotspot (T-mobile on a Note 20 Ultra 5G) for gaming with no issues and always open NAT. My previous Xbox One (original model) gave me no problems whatsoever and read both ipv4 and ipv6. A couple days ago I bought an Xbox One S 1TB and after connecting to my hotspot, it immediately hits me with 2 error codes: "dns server cannot resolve Xbox server names" & "Cannot find teredo IP address." I also noticed that it was now only reading ipv4. On top of that, my NAT was also unavailable. I've tried using different DNS options, clearing the Mac address, testing the NAT type, disconnecting and connecting to my hotspot, power cycling and still nothing. Does anyone know of a solution to this, if so please help a fellow gamer out.

Thank you!!

:)

Angel��Jimenez��, Jul 26, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

Thanks!

It fails trying to connect to network

It obtains and IP but it is 169...... and does not match my 192....... that I see from my PC when I run "ipconfig" nor does it match my hot spot IP

It obtains the mask 255.255.255.0

So do I enter the IP address I see under my hot spot/router settings or the IP address I see when I run "ipconfig"

So when you stated the server lease address, you mean just change the last couple number correct?
  4. demenace Win User

Connection Problems In Australia.

Where is your Xbox failing to connect? Is it connecting to the Hot spot ok, and getting an IP address, but can't connect to Xbox Live? Or, is it not even getting connected to the hot spot at all?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

xbox connectivity is blocked and nat is strict, i can't play forza horizon 4 multiplayer.

As the error states, your PC is somehow unable to resolve the server name to an IP address.

Can you try the following:

Open up a command prompt on your PC by pressing "Windowskey+R" then typing "cmd" in the small window.

As a command enter:

NSLOOKUP

then press enter.

at the ">" prompt now type the Server Name you see in your screenshot (i.e. "win10.ipv6.microsoft.com") and press enter.

Does it resolve to an IP address?

After you get the response from your DNS, "exit" the NSLookup tool by typing "exit" at the prompt.

Try to "Ping" the IP address that was shown

Do you get a reply from that address?(And as a question to Microsoft Agents: Do the Teredo Servers reply to PING at all usually, or is that blocked on your Teredo Servers)?
  6. taidara Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

I am connected to the Xbox right now via hot spot on my iPhone.

Have DNS, IPv4 and the rest if that will help from ipconfig

On the Xbox the IP and gateway are the same except last digit 1 instead of 3

DNS primary is exact number as gateway

DNS secondary is 0.0.0.0
    How many SSIDs (wireless network name(s)) are being broadcasted by your AT&T Velocity hotspot?

Have you configured a unique SSID for your wireless network, or are you using the predefined SSID?

Do you have the AT&T Velocity "MF923" hotspot?

When you connect your PC to your Velocity hotspot, and get an IP within the 192.168.1.xxx range, your iPhone should also get an IP within the same range (192.168.1.xxx), as long as your PC and iPhone are connected to the very same SSID.

On your phones Wi-Fi settings, make sure it has an IP address within the 192.168.1.xxx range. Take note of the DNS server address. Type that address on your Xbox network settings as the primary DNS server.
Thema:

1. Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot) - Similar Threads - Dns servers teredo

2. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  3. dns isn’t resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns isn’t resolving xbox server names: so i can’t play online games because it keeps saying “DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names” and i’ve already tried restarting the router, hard resetting the xbox, and changing the dns setting...
  4. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.: The suggested solution is to unplug router or modem from power for 30 seconds then plug in and try again, but i cant unplug either because i don’t have access to either (i live in student housing...
  5. DNS isn’t resolving server names???

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving server names???: I have tried everything that I could find and would appreciate the help so much but for a month and a half I’ve had dns problems and could temporarily fix is with manual ones or back to auto or...
  6. DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone: I'm having trouble with my NAT settings and online gaming. Someone suggest I try using my phone as a wireless hot spot. I thought that sounded like a great idea. But every time I try to connect,...
  7. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I keep getting the above error message when trying to connect to my WiFi on my Xbox series s. I have now connected with a wired connection and I am still getting the same message. I have...
  8. Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again: I have this problem with Forza horizon 4, Which is that I can't connect to any online servers for a multiplayer session. it says "Unable to join session" that it "failed to resolve the server...
  9. DNS is not connected to server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS is not connected to server names: I can connect to house wifi but signal is weak so i have a wifi repeater to boost the signal but i cannot connect when going through this device 538181c8-a8d1-4731-adf8-a54959bc82d8
  10. لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]

in XBoX on Consoles
    لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox[Translation-DNS does not resolve xbox server names]: اريد كتابة dns معين لكن عندما اكتبه لا يتصل بالإنترنت و يقول لي لا يحل dns اسماء خادم xbox مع انه ال dns كان شغال معي لمدة عام ونصف تقريباً بدون مشاكل ارجو الرد وشكراً [Translation-I want to...