dns server not resolving

Discus and support dns server not resolving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i keep trying everything for wireless but can connect wired what shell I do 15b5aa9b-cac6-4ecf-9909-7fafe2faea56 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by One Mass1G, Jan 6, 2014.

1. One Mass1G
    One Mass1G Guest

dns server not resolving

i keep trying everything for wireless but can connect wired what shell I do

:)

One Mass1G, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Rhysthejack
    Rhysthejack Guest
    Can't figure this out for my son

dns is not resolving x box server names

Rhysthejack, Jan 6, 2014
  3. dns isn't resolving xbox server names

dns isn't resolving xbox server names

FireDinosaur956, Jan 6, 2014
  4. dns server not resolving

Can you please explain what is happening that is not letting you connect to your wireless connection?

Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4FB4-B8DB-5784DDD3E7B1, Jan 6, 2014
  5. One Mass1G
    One Mass1G Guest
    Nope i went into router settings etc not working but working on wired connection

One Mass1G, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    We'd love to help, massey, but some more details will be really useful here. What all have you tried so far? What happens exactly when you try to connect? Have you been through the

connection wizard
    for this particular error? It's pretty long, but it has a lot of great tips and things to try if you're willing. Let us know!

Misses Joust, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Misses Joust Win User

dns server not resolving

We'd love to help, massey, but some more details will be really useful here. What all have you tried so far? What happens exactly when you try to connect? Have you been through the

connection wizard
    for this particular error? It's pretty long, but it has a lot of great tips and things to try if you're willing. Let us know!
  8. One Mass1G Win User

dns server not resolving

Nope i went into router settings etc not working but working on wired connection
  9. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

dns server not resolving

Can you please explain what is happening that is not letting you connect to your wireless connection?
  10. Obsessive Power Win User

DNS Server can't resolve

11. Mister Beep Win User

DNS Server Problem Resolved !

Hey there TheUnseenNinja5!

Awesome to see you got the issue sorted. It's also awesome you went out of your way to share what has helped you! I definitely recommend keeping an eye out for fellow gamers who have this issue and suggest what you have tried! We really appreciate it! \:D/
Thema:

dns server not resolving

1. dns server not resolving - Similar Threads - dns server resolving

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  4. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  5. dns isn’t resolving xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns isn’t resolving xbox server names: so i can’t play online games because it keeps saying “DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names” and i’ve already tried restarting the router, hard resetting the xbox, and changing the dns setting...
  6. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.: The suggested solution is to unplug router or modem from power for 30 seconds then plug in and try again, but i cant unplug either because i don’t have access to either (i live in student housing...
  7. DNS isn’t resolving server names???

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving server names???: I have tried everything that I could find and would appreciate the help so much but for a month and a half I’ve had dns problems and could temporarily fix is with manual ones or back to auto or...
  8. DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Isn't Resolving Xbox Server Names When Trying to Connect to WiFi Hotspot on Cell Phone: I'm having trouble with my NAT settings and online gaming. Someone suggest I try using my phone as a wireless hot spot. I thought that sounded like a great idea. But every time I try to connect,...
  9. DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I keep getting the above error message when trying to connect to my WiFi on my Xbox series s. I have now connected with a wired connection and I am still getting the same message. I have...
  10. Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again: I have this problem with Forza horizon 4, Which is that I can't connect to any online servers for a multiplayer session. it says "Unable to join session" that it "failed to resolve the server...