DNS Error

Discus and support DNS Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything it told me to do, and I still can't get on Xbox Live. 9d5a17bb-c216-4441-872f-7469c4d298eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RapTheGod, Jan 4, 2014.

1. RapTheGod
    RapTheGod Guest

DNS Error

I have tried everything it told me to do, and I still can't get on Xbox Live.

:)

RapTheGod, Jan 4, 2014
  2. dns error

help idk what a dns is it says dns error

PlaneAuthor1288, Jan 4, 2014
  3. I'm getting error

I'm getting error while trying to connect xbox 360 on internet.

looks like a DNS error,

i'm using wireless, automatic ip, automatic DNS.

GingerWinner461, Jan 4, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

DNS Error

I suggest trying to use a manual DNS.

I use Google DNS which is primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

MCBeniu, Jan 5, 2014
  5. RapTheGod
    RapTheGod Guest
    I just tried this and I tried using this the other night and it doesn't work for me, I have no idea why but thank you for answering.

RapTheGod, Oct 31, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

ERROR DE DNS (DNS ERROR)

7. Mister Beep Win User

ERROR DNS

8. Alycia Windsong Win User

DNS Error?

Latest version of the 2wire. I don't control when it updates, that's up to AT&T Uverse.

Home network is thus...

360, Uverse Box and Laser Printer connect to a 1 Gbps Netgear 8 port switch, which then connects to a Cat 5e Wall socket which comes out in my wiring closet patch panel to my 24 port 1Gbps switch, which then connects to the Uverse router.

Just on a lark I switched the 360 to wireless and it connected fine... so it's a wiring problem... So on a lark I rebooted the 8 port switch (which was working fine for the printer and the Uverse tv box), and suddenly the wired connection worked.
  9. MissyQ Win User

DNS Error

With manual DNS, what settings did you try? Something your computer was getting, too?
  10. Dark Phoenix XI Win User

DNS Error

I managed to get it to work by turning the ethernet Configure IPv4 from off (what was recommended via the guide on support) to using DHCP, not sure if this will work for you (assuming you haven't tried already) but I wish you good luck!
Thema:

DNS Error

1. DNS Error - Similar Threads - DNS Error

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. Dns error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dns error: Why it's keep showing me dns error I've been trying to fix it like an hour but can't be fix and i still can't go to xbox live pls help me 0a4acdac-ca1d-415a-95e3-391b20e54f2a
  5. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  6. getting an error where my xbox cannot resolve DNS - happens with wireless and wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting an error where my xbox cannot resolve DNS - happens with wireless and wired...: is my xbox x network card flaky ? fa3ea43a-c37a-40ec-a1df-825745a8da90
  7. I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?: Please help me with this error i had it for a long time and i can't fix it i tried Dns 8888 and 8844 and it didn't work please help e4d37db4-9150-4b53-84bd-aefd56e8de50
  8. DNS error 80151903 on Xbox 360 while connecting to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on Xbox 360 while connecting to Xbox live: Whenever i try to connect on xbox live it gives me this error code (80151903). Please suggest some ways to solve this problem. 94a375a5-1524-4a2b-b115-fa1a35cf4cf3
  9. Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live: DNS error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live: DNS error: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live. We have tried almost all solutions, and the router works just fine. Every time we sign in, it gives us this error: Your console can't connect to Xbox Live....
  10. DNS error for only one connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error for only one connection: Hello i have been having a dns error with my zte internet box thingy i dont know the name of it but u put time cards on it like a phone but its only use if for internet and i keep getting a dns...