DMZ CRASHES Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Discus and support DMZ CRASHES Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ever since Activision updated the server and game modern Warfare II, Version 1.0.13.0 During DMZ matches the game suddenly crashes and sends one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Parks, Jan 29, 2023.

1. DMZ CRASHES Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

So ever since Activision updated the server and game modern Warfare II,

Version 1.0.13.0

During DMZ matches the game suddenly crashes and sends one or all players in party to the main Xbox user interface screen and it seemed like a good thing to post this here as Activision currently has an ongoing issue with the website and customer support, here is better.

I don't know what can be done but as a current customer of both Microsoft and Activision I thought it'd be a good area to post.

:)

Stephen Parks, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  4. Claptrap NL Win User

What is your Top-10 FPS list for CAMPAIGN play?

Crysis 2

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Bioshock

Bioshock 2

Halo

Halo 2

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  5. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  6. fizzyw0mack Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

-Call of Duty

-Call of Duty 2

-Call of Duty 3

-Call of Duty: World at War

-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

-Call of Duty: Black Ops

I mz pr0 on battof33d
    [​IMG]
Thema:

DMZ CRASHES Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

1. DMZ CRASHES Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Similar Threads - DMZ CRASHES Call

2. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  3. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  4. Proxy chat not working in DMZ. I can only hear xbox players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Proxy chat not working in DMZ. I can only hear xbox players.: I can only hear xbox play on proxy chat when playing DMZ. I've reinstalled the game and also I've reset my console. It only started happening a few days ago. b2c50aba-9121-4b64-9606-9bc647d5f833
  5. What’s going on with DMZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s going on with DMZ: Has anyone else lost their load outs when playing DMZ at the start of the match? Three times since the start of season 5 I have been about to start a match when I am sent back to the start screen....
  6. How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers specifically in DMZ game mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers specifically in DMZ game mode?: I know my internet connection is good I have tested it out on other games and had speedtests as well. This issue started with the new reloaded update on COD. I am lagging and worst of all when I...
  7. How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers? Specifically in DMZ game mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers? Specifically in DMZ game mode: After downloading latest update for Call of Duty Warzone on my Series X Platform I've had many issues regarding packet loss/latency issues. I've ran tests on my system/network/internet. Everything...
  8. I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...: Just got a gold skull after completing a safe and was killed by a ghost ship (boat showed no one was on it) and my body jumped half way across the map after they finished me. I pleaded for help...
  9. DMZ not working for three weeks now ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMZ not working for three weeks now ??: Haven't been able to load up a DMZ game for over three weeks now have tried everything updating reinstalling having been talking to Activision for over two weeks now with no help I even lost 600...
  10. Why does my game crash on DMZ? Super frustrating!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash on DMZ? Super frustrating!: I’m using an Xbox series X and the game randomly crashes. This happens every one-two days with no reason! I have 50k worth of equipment, killstreaka, weapons, perks and then all of the sudden I...